"what Oh hell NO" He screeched while going after her "I sure as hell don't want go, you're the one that stuffed your face not me"

"Noah your coming with, were best friends, right?" sighing he nodded "well this is what bestie's do, I would do it for you! now go change, I can already feel myself getting bigger!" with a quick shove she pushed him out the room, firmly shutting the door in his face.

goddamit the she devil strikes again.

....

"If you need any help with any of the equipment don't hesitate to ask guys" smiled one of the gym instructors, leaving the two of them amongst running equipment.

"Do you think she's genuinely happy being here? asked Noah while watching the trainer make her rounds "cause I wouldn't, I mean it's so boring".

Giving him a little shove "C'mon lets go twinkie, I wanna start with a jog".

Huffing and puffing Noah made his way over to the running machines, where they both decided on a light jog, ten minutes in Anna shouted "Let's pick up the pace and go faster".

what. I'm already dying...

"No, you keep jogging. I'm going to get some water"

"Quitttter!" hollered A whatever, like I care.

Getting off the god forsaken machine, he made his way over to the only free drinking machine available further down the gym, placed near the private training rooms.

Grabbing the plastic cup he filled it to the brim and chugged the cool water down, aaah that definitely quenched his thirst.

Not wanting to go back to the she devil so soon, Noah decided to go for a wonder; the adjacent corridor nearest him seemed like a good way to kill time.

Throwing the cup in the trash, he started to move along the passage, momentary glancing at the different women's classes taking place, dancing along the upbeat music, what was that called again...oh yeah zumba thinking A would love this.

Closer to the end of his dawdling, the end room was by far the loudest, raging rock music was playing the closer he got.

Leaning against the glass door he stared at the four men before him 2 were middle aged, balding but nonetheless 'fit' they however were making their way out the room. The other seemed younger but only slightly, he was unwrapping the jab pads on his hand.

From what Noah could make out the guy was lecturing? a tall man, the guy was broad, arms thick, built but Noah couldn't see if his face was just as lush, with his hood up and his back to him, he couldn't get a good look, c'mon turn around, one quick look and I can be on my way Noah muttered.

...

Switching off the music he sternly advised "Cain, do not ever jab palm up, it'll break your fucking wrist, punch forward and reflect with the opposite arm!"

"I KNOW GAV. I've done this shit a thousand times! bellowed Cain, sighing with frustration he added

"..Sorry, fuck I'm just stressed the whole Austin fight is messing with me, I just.. shit".

"I get it Cain but you need keep your head up, practise what we do in these sessions, simple shitty mistakes will cost before you even start this fight. Remember son, that little shit can't touch you, this is your game, your art, and no one can fuck with you on this" muttered Gavin.

Grabbing the training bag he noted "you've got an admirer 10'oclock by the way.. seems your type too". Cain looked up to his grinning coach and just nodded.

"I'll deal with it, I'm not in the mood right now" sighing Gavin patted his shoulder before leaving.

I need a run before the ice bath, Cain felt to wired, he needed the outlet. Standing up he grabbed his iPod and running shoes from behind him, placing his right foot into the shoe.

Cain swore he heard the door shut but whatever, it's probably one of the dance rooms, tying the last knot on his shoes he stood up jumping a little to ease his foot in...

"Cain?" a small voice called from behind him huh, who?

Turning on the balls of his feet he turned around to find the small brunette from last night Noah in far in front of him.

Zeroing in on the fitted shorts showing of his smooth pale skin and a loose black t-shirt that hung low around the chest, damn thought Cain growling as he took in the view thinking god your hot, his mind no longer set on running as an outlet.

Large strides took him in front of the smaller man, his face down cast gently smiling he thought don't hide from me sweetheart. Softly touching that angel face until it gazed up, he asked lightly

"Tell me baby, what are you doing here? I've never seen you work out here before and dressed like the way you are, I damn well would have remembered".

Goddammit there he goes with the sweet talking thing again, a light blush ghosted Noah's face.

"I u-m came here to work out with my besty, it's my first time too, well she kind of forced me and then I got bored (and tired)...huffing at the end "I don't think I like working out, it's too sweaty".

The soft voice Noah had made Cain want to grab his little brunette and kiss him senseless, he wanted to spend some time with the guy, but he didn't have any time to call, what with training and all, smirking though Cain registered Noah's lack of enthusiasm for working out, well he was just going to have to change that view now wasn't he?

Stroking his thumb against Noahs cheek, he leaned forward towards the smaller mans ear huskily whispering "well baby, I'm going to have to show you other ways that you're going to enjoy sweating".

Noah- Oh holy shit.

#UM. things are gonna get a little naughty in the next one!

But really tho Cain in the gym? Do you have no control man?! (TBH why wouln't you want Cain to have his way with you in a hot sweaty gym.. YUM)