Chapter Forty Three : Blood Line Part One

Start from the beginning

I stood up from my spot and Zaire's eyes followed me as I walked up his staircase. He shook his head and shared a look with Marco as I took a puff of the blunt in my mouth. I didn't understand why they were being like that, you shoot up a house one time and then everyone looks at you like you're unstable or some shit.

When I reached the top of the stairs I blew smoke from the corner of my mouth and listened to the sound of clippers coming from the hall bathroom. I walked over and gave a simple knock as I continued smoking and looking around Zaire's home.

"Nigga wha-" Sharif began as he snatched the door open. When he saw it was me he attempted to slam the door shut as I pulled out the gun I had on me and clicked it.

"Open the door and stop playing with me" I said through gritted teeth. Sharif opened the door and he stood holding the clippers in his hand before cutting it off and sitting it down. His eyes drifted down to the gun and he laughed nervously.

"O-Ohaji, what are you doing here? You know I was planning to come visit New York because Cali has been kinda boring" Sharif rambled as I took another puff of my blunt and watched him fidget.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. "Don't answer that I might shoot you, on accident" I said moving my finger to the trigger and he sighed and looked away.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want that" he said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. I gestured with my gun for him to come out into the hallway and he sighed and did as told not taking his eyes off the gun.

Sharif slowly went to the staircase and I tucked my gun away before following him back downstairs. The first thing he did was look at Sincere who instead looked down avoiding his gaze like he was ashamed.

"Well damn is everyone a snitch now?" Sharif questioned and Marco looked at him before raising an eyebrow as if asking if he really wanted to go there.

"Well you did start it. You're one of the reasons why all of this is happening, just because you backed out eventually doesn't excuse your actions and what you did originally. This organization is a disgrace and I'm embarrassed" Zaire said as he lifted up his cup and drunk what was inside.

"Our intentions changed because we realized there was another way to go about it. We never planned for any of this to happen, Q used us and played us just like he played everyone else. We are very sorry and we'll do what it takes to make it right hopefully soon" Sincere said finally looking up at me in an attempt to make eye contact.

"You can't make it right. It's to late, so just take me to my son and my grandson right now" I said calmly and Zaire stood up and looked at me.

"You aren't going to kill them right? If Q has to be punished I recommend he go down for a crime and get put in prison for some time to think over his actions" Zaire stated.

"And how good did that work our for Eli? The man went into prison and never came out alive, it changed him. I don't wanna talk about this anymore, it not up for debate and it can't be negotiated. I won't repeat myself again" I said as I eyed Zaire who cleared his throat and nodded his head.

I gestured for Sharif to go ahead and Sincere offered to tag along but Marco grabbed a hold of his hand forcing him to stay exactly where he was. I gave him a simple nod before exiting out of the house.