Chapter 2

Dakota

~

I stared into the ninja, Seth Rollin's eyes.HE gave me an intense look and soon enough we had a glaring contest. Easy enough to tell that him and I would have some serious problems. Knowing me and my slight temper problem things will not end well.

I scrunched up my eyebrows and I stepped forwards to him. I got close to him and I looked up at him. He was taller than me but I didnt give a damn. Size didn't mean a damn thing to me. "You have a problem here two tones? Staring pretty hard don't you think?" I spoke into the mic. He just smirked and continued to look down at me.

"Oh don't strike your own nerve sweetheart I don't have a problem" He said with a smirk. I glared up at him and he just winked at me. I rolled my eyes and was about to say something else but Sarah pulled me back.Thats when I heard Dean chuckle. I glared at him as he stared at Sarah.

"You claim you girls run things but you act so weak. So you might as well just get the hell out of our ring right now so no one gets hurt I mean come on now...Dakota is it?...you are having this one pull you back. it's obvious you have her to stick up for you because you can't handle it." Sarah stopped moving and turned around and glared at him.

"Oh!So you think you run this now but who has more losses than the other?Oh right you guys do we haven't even lost one match yet. We dominate way more than you ever could.I pulled her back because maybe we don't want to waste time on guys like you and funny how you say that we can't handle it but you coward out when things don't go your way. At least we try and find a proper way to handle it instead of running... Dean is it?" Sarah spoke into the mic with a smirk.

Deans face began to red and he backed away from Sarah and stood in the corner of the ring and began to stomp around. I glanced over at Robyn who had her hand over her mouth and she stifled laughter. I chuckled and then Dean stormed over to Sarah but Roman shoved him back and kept him from getting any closer. Sarah just stood her ground swinging the mic around in her hands.

"Now who do you think you are? Talking to Dean like that and do you know who we are?!"Seth yelled into the mic.Robyn then stepped up and shoved Seth back as hard as she could. He stumbled back and clutched onto the ropes to keep his balance. He stared at her with disbelief.

"Now, I think I'm Robyn,She's Sarah and she is Dakota and I also think we are talking to three hypocritical men"She spoke with a sky smirk.

"Yeah I totally agree Rob. Hey you! Big guy!"Sarah yelled referring to Roman. he slowly turned his head and stared at Sarah.

"Yeah, you ! I held back Dakota and you guys overreacted and when you do are we supposed to just sit here and watch you guys unfold. No I don't think so. I'm not scared if that's what any of you are thinking. So Roman?is it? Why don't you let the drunk bastard go and see if he even has the balls to touch me"She challenged.

I smirked at her choice of words and I stared at Roman and I smirked. Dean was just spitting out unreadable words. I chuckled to myself as Roman slowly moved away from Dean.

Dean paced back and forth while viciously raking his fingers through is strawberry blonde hair. He then stalked towards Sarah and she didn't seem intimidated. He then walked faster to her and in one swift movement she kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and fell down to the ground. I chuckled and shook my head. I scratched the back of my neck as I brought the mic up to my lips.