Sterek. pack mom

(Stiels p.o.v)

I woke in painful agony in my bedroom; my dad probably woke up and didn't check on me, presuming I had yet another nightmare. Looking down at my torso to see what was happening, I saw sharp red eyes. And they're not just any alphas' red eyes they're my alphas.- I'm considered a pack member even if I'm human- Derek Hale, was in his beta form, bitting my torso, turning me into one of his members. I turn in pain to look at the window and notice its not even a full moon,"great",I whisperd.

"Derek!" I say with a condinsending voice "what?" he siad "what the hell!" I said . When did he get in my bed without me noticing, I thought. I heard fumbling coming upstairs, and loud, heavy foot steps runing towards my bedroom. I heard the being open the dorr at a rapid pace, "Stiles, is something wrong?" I heard my dad ask. "Yeah, Derek was in my room." I said, quite annoyed. "Stiles, you must be joking. No one was inside the house but that dog beside you." He paused, then started again in an very annoyed tone, "Wait, what? Since when do you have a dog, son!?" He said confused." It's not mine. I'm taking care of it tonight and returning it to its proper owner tomorrow." I replied camly. Dad looked relaxed. "Okay, I'm going back to sleep. G'night son." I replied with a "good night pops" and turned to see Derek next to me with his hand on my mouth, whispering "Shut up, Stiles, take a deep breath." He took his hands off. "What the hell? why did you make me one of your pack mebers, Derek? I wanted the bite after I was done with highschool." I rushed the words out of my mouth, angry."Stiels, you will soon figure everything out. But now I want you to shut up and sleep." As he finished, he put his arms around me and hugged me.Derek was out cold in minutes, but I was processing what the hell just happened. Repeating what just happened in my head, I gave up and decided to give it a try tomorrow. In seconds, I passed out.

[Derek's p.o.v] (a few hours later)

I woke up in Stiles' bed at five thirty am, and I got out of Stiles bed, noticing the wolf bite was gone. Now that he was part of the pack, I felt sorry I had to give it to him sooner than when he wanted it . I felt terrible. Suddenly, my nose caught something so delightful, the wolf inside of me jumped in glee. I couldnt detect where the smell was coming from because it was all over the place. The wolf inside me was screaming, but I was outside a mile away frim Stiles' house so there was no way it could be him. When I left, he was asleep. I decide to take the long way to the loft becuase I wanted to think things over on the way. As soon as I got to the loft, the wonderful smell was there in my room. I ran passed isaac's room and saw him, makeing out with Scott on the bed, hearing them say something about manners. I didn't care. I wanted to see who my mate was so bad . As I got on the floor where my room was, I was so full of joy as i opened my door. I couldn't believe who was sitting in my room.....

===============================================================================A[ A/N ]

MY FIRST CLIFF HANGER GUESS YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHO WAS IN THE ROOM. DUNDUNDUNDUNDNDUNDUN PLEASE DONT BE MEAN ABOUT MY SPELLING/GRAMMER SKILLS AM TRYING MY BEST I DONT HAVE AN EDITOR SINCE SHES A SLEEP SO I TAUGHT ID GIVE YOU ONE STORRY WITH OUT IT BEING EDITED BUT I PROMIS WHEN SHES A WAKE ILL KIK HER THE STORRY AND SHELL EDIT IT THEN ILL POST THE EDITED VERSION LOVE YA