twelve;

'Tae, when is your party?'

'Saturday night,' she took a bite out of her apple. 'Why'd you ask?'

'I forgot.. Oh, and Baekhyun wants to go.'

'What the fuck?! He can't go!'

'Too late, I already said he could. I'm not breaking his sweet, little heart.'

'But you know how annoying I get when I drink!'

'Pfft.. It's not just when you drink..'

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

'You may introduce me to him, but after the first drink, I want him out of my sight.'

'You got it! I'm bringing my cousin along too, by the way.'

'Your cousin?'

'Yeah, she's joining this school next week and I thought this party of yours would help her make some friends beforehand.'

'It's a girl? Awh, I thought it was gonna be a hot guy that looks exactly like you.'

'You think I'm hot?'

Taeyeon paused for a few moments, her cheeks a light shade of pink.

'That's not the point - is she pretty?'

The tall male looked up from his plate and frowned.

'I repeat, she's my cousin.'

'So? If the average male saw her, do you think they'd fancy her?'

'Well, I don't know.. She kinda reminds me of you; does that help?'

'Oh my goodness, she must be smoking hot.'

'Are you saying--'

'Don't let her go near Baekhyun, she must stay by my side at all times.'

'I have to warn you - she's a flirty drunk.'

'How would you know that..?'

'Fucking hell, Tae, I've been to parties with her before, I've seen her flirting with both men and women. Just because I know what she's like, it doesn't mean she tried flirting with me! That's weird and you know it.'

'I was kidding, Chanyeol,' she rolled her eyes. 'Just take Baekhyun away and bring your cousin to me.'

'I got you. Please don't wear something really provocative again, though. The men in this school keep getting even more perverted each year, I hate to see them hit on you.'

'I'm wearing what I want. If someone touches me, accident or not, I'll kick them out.'

'Good. Hey, Tae, do you wanna hang out tonight? I have two tickets to the cinema - popcorn is on me.'

'Don't you wanna go with Baekhyun?'

Chanyeol blinked.

'Y-you want me to be in the back of a dark room with a young, curvy boy to watch Fifty Shades Darker?'

'On second thought, it's better if I go,' she paused to process what Chanyeol had just said. 'Wait, we're watching Fifty Shades Darker?!'