four;

((please comment i feel lonely when no one is active in the comments 😩))

Class had just ended, and Taeyeon already made her way over to Chanyeol, wiggling her eyebrows jokingly.

'Couldn't take your eyes of me, huh?' She sat on his desk and winked.

'I already said earlier: it wasn't anything like that! I zoned out and just happened to be looking at you.'

Chanyeol stood up, making Taeyeon crane her neck to look up at him, and packed his bag again, ready to leave school.

'Sure.' She said sarcastically and jumped up from the desk, still much smaller than Chanyeol.

'Anyway, how did it go with Baekhyun? Did he say anything about me?'

'Actually, he didn't say anything at all.'

'What?'

'You see, just like two years ago, he's still nervous and shy around new people, so he doesn't say a word to me.'

'You're kidding, right?'

Chanyeol heaved a sigh and began walking out of the classroom with his best friend.

'I wish I was, but no, he has to use a notebook and pen.'

'That sucks.' Taeyeon pouted.

'I know.. But hey, I have good news!'

'Go on..'

'I'm going around his house on Friday!'

Stopping in her tracks, Taeyeon turned to the giant and raised an eyebrow.

'How is that good news?'

'I'll be able to talk to him more, get to know him.. See if he's worthy enough.'

'Okay.. but don't do anything stupid.'

'Hm?'

'You're going to his fucking house, which means you'll spend time in his bedroom, alone with him.. What if you try to seduce him, huh?' Her eyes widened at the thought. 'You wouldn't do that, would you?'

'Are you taking the piss? Why would I seduce Baekhyun? He's your highschool crush, not mine, so stop being paranoid.'

'Maybe you're right.. You wouldn't have a chance with him after all.'

Chanyeol's ears turned red as he heard those words.

'Excuse me? Are you saying I'm not capable of making Baekhyun fall in love with me?'

'Maybe. Just don't take that as an insult; you don't like him, remember?'

'Whatever..'

'Don't forget - I've got my eye on you. If I see anything fishy going on, I'll slap you like a little bitch.'

'Alright, alright. I understand.' Chanyeol threw up his hands in defence.

•••

This is my house! it's nothing special but it's home to me!