Prologue

It was a long plane ride but it was sunny out and I could not wait to get off and see my dad and sister in France I have great news for them. I thought and smiled. I laid back in the chair and thought about how they changed and how I changed. Eventually my stop came and I walked off the plane with my carry on. I looked around to see if Chloé and our dad was here. I can't see them but I'll go get my bags. I thought. I grabbed my bags and I turned around. Kleo! I heard and I saw a girl run to me and give me a hug. Chloé! I exclaimed happily. How was America? She asked. How was the food? Was did you do? What did you see? She asked. I'll answer all those questions later but I have good news for you. I said. What is it? She asked. I'm staying in France! I exclaimed with excitement. No way! She said. Yes way. I said and smiled. I missed you Chló. I said. I missed you too let's go see Dad. She said and dragged me and my bags. Dad! I said. Hello Kleo. He said and hugged me. Guess what Dad Kleo is staying here. Chloé said. That's great news and just in time for school. Dad said. I nodded. Well let's get you home. Dad said. We got in the car and Chloé took a bunch of pictures of us together. We arrived home and I brought my bags to my room. Isn't it just perfect? Chloé asked. It is perfect. I said and saw all the France decor and how it was inspired by it. I'll give you time to unpack and change and then we can go out for sushi. She said. Okay. I said and she walked out my room smiling. It's tough keeping quiet. Shy said. I can imagine. I said. Don't you love France? Shy said. I haven't really explored it. I said. But what you have seen do you like it? Shy asked. I love it it reminds me when I was a kid. I said moving a piece of my light brown hair behind my ears. Good remember Kleo to keep your identity of a superhero a secret. Shy said. I know. I said sadly. Here take this outfit. Shy said. It was black jeans with a long white shirt and black sneakers. Okay and how should I do my hair? I asked. Leave your hair wavy and down. Shy said. Okay. I said. I think I'm ready. I added. Shy smiled at me. Chloé. I said. Are you ready? She asked. I nodded. Good so we will grab sushi and we might see some classmates you have and I'll introduce you. She said. Thank you Chló. I said. That's what sisters are for. She said and smiled.