Epilougue

19 years later

Sadie

It was my sixteenth birthday and my older brother, Kane, was leaving for college in New York. It was kind of upsetting seeing as I wanted him to see me shift but he was leaving now and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Kane!" I shouted and he ran to my room.

"Yes little sis?" He grins.

"I'm gonna miss you, you bonehead. Why are you leaving today?" I frown.

"I have to or I won't get there in time for the start of classes. I've put this off long enough. I'm sorry Sassy." He pulls me into a hug and I groan when he calls me sassy.

Sassy is the nickname I got when I was two and Kane was five. He had a weird speech problem and that's what he said instead of Sadie.

When we were little he dressed up like a Ninja Turtle for Halloween so now I always call him Michelangelo.

"What color do think my wolf will be Mike?" I ask innocently.

"Hmm.. Probably brown because you smell like shit." He bursts out laughing and I scoff.

"You ass. I changed my mind. I can't wait for you to leave for college." I smirk and he fakes hurt.

"Sadie! Kane! Get your butts down here! Kane your flights going to leave without you!" My mom shouts.

We both go downstairs and Kane's suitcases are waiting at the door.

"I was kidding I'll miss you, you jerk." I hug him again.

"I'll miss you Sassy." He gives me one last hug before saying goodbye to mom and dad and leaving.

I know I'll see him again, but I won't see him everyday. My mom starts blubbering about how her baby's all grown up.

"Bells, it's okay! You'll see him soon!" My dad tries to comfort her. He's not the best at that. From what my Mom has told me, he never has been.

Once they were watching Dirty Dancing while she was pregnant and she started to cry and he had no idea what to do.

I go back upstairs and check the time on my phone. One hour until I shift.

I try to relax. I know it'll be painful at first, but when I'm fully shifted it won't hurt ever again. And I'm excited to see the color of my wolf.

I wait forty-five minutes and then go outside to the clearing in the woods where my sister died. They named me Sadie after her.

My thoughts are interrupted by a sickening crack in my spine and I am forced on to all fours as the pain grows almost unbearable. My bones crack and move beneath my skin, until tufts of solid white fur grow in place of my skin and the pain stops.

I trot over to the stream and look at my reflection. I'm a white wolf. Just like my mother. I knew it was in our blood line but I didn't think it would've been me the gene passed on to. I thought it would've been my sister that it passed on to.

My mom didn't have a gift like normal white wolves do, so I won't get my hopes up for me having one.

When I'm done drinking from the stream I run back to the house and show my parents.

"Oh look how beautiful! She's a white wolf like you Bella!" My father smiles happily.

My mother squeals excitedly, "I wonder what her gift will be! It skips every other generation in my family and I didn't get one so I know she will!"

Well I guess I will get one.

I shift back and my mom hands me some spare clothes that I quickly throw on. Then I fall back into the ground, darkness overwhelming me.

"Hello child." The moon goddess says, calmly.

"H-hello. It's a great honor." I bow my head.

"I'm here to bless you with your gift." She smiles and her silk dress billows behind her.

"What is it?" I ask eagerly.

"You'll see when you wake up." She says and places her hands on my forehead, a strange glow spreads from her hands to my body.

I wake up and feel my forehead, the warmth still there.

"You had the dream didn't you?" My grandma says from beside me.

"Yes gran. How do I know what my gift is?" I ask as I sit up.

"Well it's one of three things. Mind Reading, Seeing the future, or the rarest one, Healing." She states.

"Well I don't think it's mind reading. And I haven't seen the future since I woke up."

"Tell me.. What did she do when she gave you your gift?" She asks.

"She placed her hands on my forehead and a weird glow came from her hands and spread across my body."

"Oh wow! Your gift is healing! Let's test it out shall we!" She squeals and grabs a small silver blade.

She takes it and jabs it into her hand.

"Gran!" I shout.

"Heal me."

I'm not sure what to do so I take the blade out of her hand and place my hands over it. I imagine her hand as it was before, healed and I can feel energy course through my hands and into hers.

When I open my eyes and look down her hand is healed and I smile. I did it!

"I healed you!" I shout and jump up and down. I did it! I did it!

"What's going on?" My dad asks worriedly as he opens the door.

"I got my gift! I'm a healer!"

"Oh that's great!" He says and pulls me into a hug.

I was so happy about everything right now. And I was also so happy that in just two years time I would be joining Kane at college in New York.

Authors Notes.

So did you like it? 😏😏??? Lol anyways important announcement coming up!!

Much love

Kora