Six.

Cameron

Bella is so beautiful. Her sleeping figure was laying next to me on my bed.

I brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and her eyes fluttered open. A grin spreads across her face.

"Good morning." She says while putting her forehead to my chest and breathing in my scent.

"Good morning princess." I smile at her.

Her eyes widen, "Oh god I've been here since last night!"

"So what? I'm glad I woke up next to you." I frown. Did she regret me marking her?

"I'm glad I woke up next to you. But my parents are probably worried sick." She kisses my cheek, "do you mind driving me home?"

"Of course."

We both sit up and throw some shoes on.

The drive to her house is only about twenty minutes away.

"I wish I could stay longer." She says, breaking the silence.

I reach a hand over and place it on her thigh making her shiver. I smirk and inch my hand father up her leg. She bites her lip.

I pull over and pull her into my lap. Her eyes turn silver and mine turn black.

Bella

Oh. My. God.

I lost my virginity in a car on the side of the road on my way to my parents house.

And the worst part is, I don't regret it at all.

I catch my breath and straighten my hair.

"God I love you so much." He whispers and hands me my clothes.

"I love you too."

Authors notes.

Don't hate me for this short af chapter please thanks.

I'm probably going to update again today.

Homework is gon kill me.

Much love,

-kora.