Eight.

Unknown pov

"I will kill that Son of a Bïtch Bella. Or worse. I'll kill everyone she loves and leave her to suffer." I growl out.

"What did she do to you?" Rylee whispers from the corner.

"She killed everyone I love. I'm simply returning the favor." I shrug. "Now shut up you bitch."

It's so funny how Brody actually thinks she's his sister. It was so easy to compel them all into thinking this. And getting Rylee to stay with Bella was the easiest thing in the world.

Unfortunately, Bella's brother was her mate so she has started to turn on me.
But I will have none of this. I will kill Cameron, his mother,Brody, and everyone else she cares about. She deserves this.

"Hold out your wrist. Now." I say sharply.

Rylee holds out her shaking wrist and I sink my elongated fangs into her veins and she lets out a scream.

I continue to drink from her as I do everyday, before wrapping a bandage around it and pulling her sleeve back down to cover it.

"You will not anyone about this." I compel her.

"I won't tell anyone about this." She states.

I nod my head and she scampers out the door. Now it's time I plan for my attack.

I laugh evilly before waving my hand and throwing open the doors. It's time I wake Ian's son.

Authors Notes.

So I'm about to update again this is super short but I'm updating again in a few minutes no hate plz thx❤️❤️❤️

Peace love and Pizza :)

Kora