Twenty

"Push!" The doctor yells again.

Bella pushes as hard as she can and soon everyone in the room could hear the cries of the last child.

Cameron and Bella had decided Kane and Sadie were to be the twins names.

Bella fell back on the bed, exhausted. Cameron kissed her forehead before waiting for the nurses to bring back their children.

Soon a petite woman carried Kane and Sadie into the room wrapped in pink and blue blankets. Cameron held the baby girl in his arms as Bella took Lane into her arms.

They were beautiful children. Kane had the alpha imprint on his wrist, meaning when he was older, he would be the packs leader.

As the two new parents gazed lovingly at their children, the mothers eyes grew heavy, and she cradled her child as she fell asleep.

Cameron watched contentedly while Sadie fell asleep in his arms.

Placing her beside her brother on Bella's hospital bed, Cameron grew tired as well. He sat in the chair in the corner and soon fell asleep.

While the new parents slept, Rebecca, Mason, Blaine, and Beth crept into the hospital room to catch a glimpse at the twins.

"They're beautiful." Beth smiles down at the children next to her sleeping daughter.

Taking the children into her arms, she hands Kane to Rebecca. She shows Sadie to her husband and he smiles lovingly down at his grand daughter.

She truly was beautiful. She shared Cameron's ocean blue eyes and Bella's dark brown hair. Her lips were the same the color and shape as her mothers, and the only difference between the twins was Sadie's freckle just above her left eyebrow.

The small child's nose wrinkles as she stirs in her sleep. Kane begins to cry, so the grandmothers sit the children beside their mother again and they fall asleep, Kane reaches out for his sister and she holds his hand, before not moving again.

The Grand Mothers and Grand Fathers smile at the children before exiting just as quietly as they entered.

Soon Bella, Cameron, Sadie, and Kane wake up and are approved to leave the hospital.

When home, the parents place the children in their newly built cribs and Sadie begins to cry.

Puzzled, Bella places her in Kane's crib and she stops crying as she reaches out for her brothers hand, and Kane takes it before the two are completely silent.

For the first month, Sadie and Kane were inseparable. The other always crying when not near their twin.

One night, Bella sat in the nursery by the window, holding A sleeping Sadie in her arms. Kane was asleep in his crib on the other side of the room.

Suddenly the window burst open and Bella shielded her child in her arms from the glass as she backed away.

"Ian." She whispered.

Authors Notes.

So I know I promised to make this chapter longer but I think it should end here.

Also I tried something different with this chapter, I most likely won't be writing the rest of the story this way, unless you want me to.

Also AHABIZBSK 300 freakin reads I still can't believe it.

Much love

Kora