Four.

Brody

How could Ian be back? I thought I ripped the son of a bitches head off. Maybe he has a brother? Ugh.

This is so fucking frustrating! I punch another hole in the wall.

I failed to protect her yet again.

Bella

I wake up screaming as from my night mare.

I looked down at my blood covered hands. I know that it is not my blood, because I'm not hurt.

I look down even further and scream. I had killed my family. I had killed Cameron. Rylee. Brody.

Slow clapping can be heard as Ian comes from behind an tree.

"Wow you really are as much a horrible person I thought you were." He says with amusement in his eyes.

"No I'm not a monster I-I didn't do this. Stop!" I squeeze my eyes shut only to open them with Ian's teeth in my neck.

I scream before snapping back to reality.

Cameron pulls me closer to his chest. Thank the moon goddess for him being here. If he wasn't I would've had a worse dream.

I let out a sob before Cameron wipes the tears off my cheeks.

"Baby I wish there was something I could do." He says while kissing my forehead.

I just nod and get out of bed before stretching.

"I'm gonna go put some clothes on." I sigh as I walk to the room I shared with Rylee.

She was still asleep and was snoring. I chuckled before quietly making my way to my closet and pulling on some timbs, ripped skinny jeans and a loose light pink shirt.

"Where were you last night?" Rylee says from behind me.

"Oh I couldn't sleep so I went to my brothers room and slept with Cameron."

"You had sex with my bro-" she exclaims.

"No!" I cut her off, "Not that kind of sleep with!"

She wriggles her eyebrows suggestively before grabbing some clothes from her suit case.

I roll my eyes and flop down on my bed.

"Good morning." Cameron says on a sexy morning voice. Sexy?

He makes his way over to me and flops down beside me.

I rest my forehead against his. "I'm sorry for waking you up this morning."

"Don't apologize." He says before pulling my chin up to look at him.

My eyes dart to his lips before he kisses me. I immediately respond my moving so I straddle him.

Rylee whistles and Brody growls from the doorway. I quickly get off of him as my cheeks turn hot.

Cameron glares at his sister and my brother before pulling me into his side.

"Get up lazy ass we're going bastard hunting." Brody says while looking directly at Cameron.

I knew what they were going to do and I didn't like it.

"Gotta go. I'll see you when I get back okay?" He kisses my forehead.

"Okay." And with that, they're gone.

Rylee flops down beside me.

"What do you want to do?" She asks and I shrug.

"How about we go play with the pups?"