Seventeen

Bella

I wake up feeling nauseous so I ease out of bed and run to the bathroom before emptying my stomach into the toilet.

Then I start thinking about why... And I panic. I didn't get my period this month.

"Jayda I think I'm pregnant. I'm coming over. Can you have some tests ready for me?" I call her.

"Of course. See you in ten." I hang up and rush out the door after I grab my keys.

What if I'm pregnant? Do I want a baby? I'm only eighteen, but that's technically an adult. I want a baby with Cameron, but I'm afraid he doesn't want one. At least not right now.

"Bitch I'm here open up!" I say while banging on Jayda's apartment door.

She quickly opens the door and I follow her to the bathroom were five pregnancy tests are opened and ready.

I run my fingers through my hair nervously before grabbing one and peeing on the end of it. I do this four more times and then the timer for the first test goes off and Jayda picks it up before covering her mouth.

It's positive.

Soon all of the timers have gone off and each are positive. I begin to panic as tears stream down my face.

Cameron's face appears on the screen of my ringing cellphone and I press the green button.

"H-Hey!" I try my best to hide how upset I am.

"Baby were are you?" He asks worriedly.

"It doesn't matter. I'll see you soon. I love you. I'm gonna go." I say.

"Wait no bab-" I hang up before he can say any more.

I'm afraid I'll tell him if I keep talking to him.

I dial Carmin's number and she picks up, "hello?"

"Hey."
"What's up?"
"I have something to tell you."
"What is it? Is something wrong?"
"I'm pregnant."

She squeals, "OMG YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A KID!"

"Yeah. Umm I'm gonna call Kendall."
"Okay loves you girl."

I hang up and wipe my tears so I can see before dialing Kendall's number.

"Hello?" She answers. I can hear Gossip Girl playing in the background.
"I'm pregnant." I blurt out.
"Oh my goddess I'm gonna be an aunt! Does Cam know?"
"Not yet. And if he asks you you can't tell him!"
"I swear I won't. Oh I'm just so happy for you all!" She gushes.
"Uh yeah. Thanks. Love you. Gotta go."
I hang up.

Tears stream down my face and Jayda pulls me into a hug. I lean my head on her shoulder as I sob. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad. I want a child, but am I ready for one? Is Cameron ready? Does he even want a child with me?

As these thoughts invade my head I cry harder and Jayda hands me a tissue. I slowly wipe away my tears with it and blow my nose. I had to look like the swamp monster without makeup on and tear stained cheeks with a red nose. I could only imagine the monstrosity that is my face right now.

I place a hand on my stomach and notice a very very small bump starting to form.

Werewolf pregnancies only last around a month or so at the most. So by tomorrow it will be much bigger.

I laugh as I feel a small nudge were my hand is.

But soon I'm engulfed in thoughts about Cameron not wanting a child and I slump down in the corner of the bathroom as tears roll down my cheeks.

The doorbell rings and Jayda rushes to answer it. I hear Cameron ask where I am before he bursts through the door.

"Hey baby are you okay?" He asks worriedly and scoops me up into his arms.

"Cameron," I pause, "I'm pregnant."

Authors Notes.

So this is what Bella did while she was gone. It was hard to write even though I already knew everything that was going to happen and the dialogue. Lol I had to keep looking back to make sure what I wrote was right.

If you're reading this press the star.

Much love

Kora