"In order for there to be a problem, it would need to be one set up. Unfortunately, this has already been solved by someone else." I said as I laughed at Chris before walking off. I just wanted to clear my head and take a nice walk. Hell it's beautiful out so why not enjoy the day? I put my headphones in and turned on Kehlani's Not Used To It. Everything was new to me, especially this whole Justen situation. Like I just kissed the nigga last night and already feel like I'm being played. Wow. "But I'm not used to it, I'm not used to it, I'm not used to it, hey." I sung as I walked. I was interrupted from my little therapeutic session by someone tapping on my shoulder. You already know I got in my fighting stance. I turned around to see Justen standing there looking at me confused and concerned. I instantly turned back around and kept walking.    

  "Rylee, Rylee!" I heard him yell over my headphones. I just turned the volume up and kept walking. Well I thought I was gonna keep walking until I felt myself being lifted in the air. Damn incredible hulk head ass. I turned my music off and took my headphones out. "Justen put me down." I said. "Nah. You good." was all he said as he continued to walk with me. He stopped at a nearby tree and put me down. "Yo wassup with you? Did I do something" he said as he caged me in with his arms. I see I won't be going anywhere. I ignored him and pulled out my phone and started playing a game. "So you just gonna ignore me and pretend I'm not here? Cool." he said as I continued to not pay him anymore. "Shouldn't you be with your girl?" I as I got a little hype because I finally cleared this hard ass level.

 "What girl?" he said confused. "Chick you was with this morning. Come on don't play stupid." I said getting slightly irritated because I don't like when people do that. "What girl- wait you talking about Justine? That's not my girl. She's a childhood friend and she has a boyfriend." he said. I could feel him staring at me, I just couldn't bother to look at him so I kept my eyes on my phone. "Yeah you-" I said as he snatched my phone out of my hand. "Justen give me my phone." I said as trying to keep calm. "Naw. You think I'm playing you don't you?" he said once I finally looked up at him. God damn! "Answer the question Rylee." he said. I looked down at my hands before mumbling "Yeah". He lifted my chin up, making me look at him, "Listen, that song I sung for you last night, I meant every word of it. I get that this is all new to you and your scared but I don't play that cheating shit." he said as I searched his face for a sign of him lying. 

  Fortunately, I couldn't find any. I let out a deep breath and kissed him. "I'm sorry." I said to him. "Hmmmm. You gonna have to do a little better then that." he said as I kissed him again, this time with more passion then the first. He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine went to the normal spot, around his neck. "How about now?" I said after I finally broke the kiss. We were about to do something we both wasn't ready for (A/N: Y'all know I don't give y'all sex this early in the game). "Better" he said as he started kissing on my neck. "I thought I told you to text me last night." he said as he continued kissing different spots, his beard tickling me. "Stop. I forgot. Well actually no I didn't. I though about it but decided against it. I was too tired. Sorry." I said as he finally stopped and looked at me. "Well damn. Could've at least sent a nigga a good night text or something." he said laughing. 

  "Welp, I'm right here now. Doesn't that make up for something?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised. He pecked my lip "Sure does". He said as I smiled. "Wassup with you and Chris? Why don't he like you?" he said as I laughed. "He hasn't liked the kid since day one. That's a question I couldn't even give you an answer to if I tried. He just gonna have to deal with it on his own. I'm not losing sleep." I said as he nodded his head. "Maybe he's intimidated by you. I mean you are sexy as shit with an even sexier soon-to-be boyfriend." he said. Y'all heard that last too right? "Soon-to-be eh? Someone's confident." I said smiling. No lie though, that made my heart skip a beat hearing that. "Naw I'm just sure of it. You're going to be mine. I don't give a damn about this job if it comes down to that. As long as I got my baby, I'm cool." he said hugging me. Issa moist (A/N: I play waaaaayyyy too much). "Well, we'll just have to see about then now won't we?" I said looking at him with my eyebrow raised.