Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 11: Dates and a Flight to Catch

Start from the beginning

"Ugh," I quickly sprinted for my new car. I had to go to her condo to pick her up, man I hate it when the girls just bitch at you for being late, ugh.

As I drove to her condo I noticed her standing outside leaning against the brick building. I checked out her outfit. She was wearing a hot red halter-top, nice denim booty shorts that revealed her nice long legs, and cherry red pumps. The only make-up she had on was some eye shadow and eyeliner to define her blue eyes, and lip gloss on those plump and desirable lips of hers.

She looked up from her phone and hitched up her Coach purse. "Guys are so bothersome," she muttered as she hooked her seatbelt.

"Did you wait long?" I asked.

"Not at all, I didn't even notice you were late," she lied.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked as I pulled over onto the road.

"I want to go to the carnival," she requested as she turned on the radio and tuned into a station she liked.

"The carnival? You're already an adult and you want to go to the carnival?" I inquired.

"So what? Don't criticize me," she said stubbornly.

"No actually, I think it's quite cute," I chuckled.

"What are you trying to say?" she looked at me.

"I'm saying this really wasn't something I expected from you and I always thought you were more adult-like, sexier and everything, but choosing the carnival sort of makes you, I don't know, cute," I answered.

"That bastard never told me that," she said looking away from me.

"That bastard?"

"Just a fool from the past," she spat out harshly.

"I really date all the wrong guys."

I took a hand away from the steering wheel, "Then am I also a mistake?" I set my hand on hers, it was cold, and it didn't emanate any sparks, she was really waiting for a long time and that really confirmed her lie. I guess there was more to her than I thought... I suddenly felt bad now...

She looks at me and bites her lower lip; I find that kind of cute. "Well, we're about to find out."

Ellie's POV

"You- are you seriously asking me to be on a fake date with you?" I asked irritated.

"It's for a good reason!"

Ugh, why did he have to choose me of all girls? All I wanted was a tan?!

"Fine, what do I get out of this?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"What do you want then?" Dylan asked me desperately.

"I," I glanced around searching, "Want you..." I tilted up his chin and looked into his eyes which he averted from mines.

"What are you being shy now?" I laughed and swung off the tanning chair and pulled on a bandeau. Now this is going to get interesting.

"Hmph, of course you would want me!" he said in an arrogant manner turning his head away from me.

"How uninteresting! I wanted to see a better reaction than that," I said strutting off.

"Wait! What do you actually want?" He begged.

"Give me 50 bucks and then I'll go." I demanded.

He took out his wallet and gave me a crisp 50, man I need to do this more often! Then I could expand my cosmetics collection and get better brands.