Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 11: Dates and a Flight to Catch

Landyn's POV

I left the studio with a dazzling smile, the shoot went out well and I was in a good mood, someone had actually recognized me in the magazine, though I wasn't on the front cover or anything, not yet anyways.

I was starting to settle down nice here in Florida. I no longer had to work in a stupid store with low wages. And I was no longer tied down to one girl, I was free, single. In fact, I actually had a date with Lanna, she was really popular around here so not only will it boost my fame but we would get along better, because we were actually working on looking like a couple. A couple photo shoot, it was going to be rather intense, especially with Lanna, she didn't take her work like a game, she was serious about it, and I respected her for that. I just thought she was, well a slut... Maybe with this little date of ours tonight, we might be able to keep a stable relationship, as long as that loser Dylan doesn't interfere.

I was lounging on the couch flipping through channels now, nothing too interesting, so instead I just decided to tune in to what Ellie and Song Ri were talking about.

"Hey Song Ri, you think you can give my brother a chance?" Ellie asked.

"How many times will I have to tell you? I can't go out with him," Song Ri said with an exasperated sigh.

"C'mon just one date," Ellie pleaded as she did Song Ri's nails. The two girls were giving each other a pedicure.

Well this sounded interesting, but I really feel sorry for Seth, the poor guy always being rejected.

"No," Song Ri replied stubbornly.

"Then give me a reason why!" Ellie pouted.

"I just can't move on yet," Song Ri sighed.

"How long?"

"What?" Song Ri raised her eyebrows at Ellie.

"How long will my brother have to wait?" Ellie clarified.

Song Ri stayed silent. Did Seth have no hope after all?

"If it's going to be like this, then I should just tell my brother to get over you," Ellie sighed and bounded up the stairs.

Song Ri stayed silent and hung her head down. I sat up from the couch.

"Song Ri, is everything okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me, her eyes had a shine to them, she was about to cry. "No, nothing's okay, I can't get over him!"

She gets up and dashes out the door. I immediately get up and slip on a hoodie.

"Song Ri! Wait!"

I came bounding up after her at the beach. She was gazing out at the night sky looking rather distant instead of just being a few feet away from me.

"Song Ri," I walked over to her and sat down.

"It's been around 3 years already," she started.

"I've tried for the first couple of months, I really did, but it was no use, I could never forget him."

"I think it's okay that you can't forget him, but you can't stay stuck in the past, think about Seth for a moment and try to be in his shoes," I advised. I watched as a wave crashed against giggling girls in bikinis.

"I guess I was being really selfish, I never realized that I had such a great guy in front of me, thanks Landyn," she wiped away her tears and stood up.

I stood up too, "Your welcome." I checked my new watch, shit! I'm late for my date with Lanna!

I sprinted uphill to the mansion to make myself look better, but then I suddenly realized I would be 15 minutes late and it was gentlemanly to make a woman wait for too long.