Chapter 24

"Your heart taking

Is there somebody else on your mind

I'm so sorry I'm so confused to tell me

Am I out of time

Is your heart breaking

How do you feel about me

I can't believe

I let you walk away with

I should've kissed you"-One Direction❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Harry)

The next day morning, we were all having our breakfast in our tour bus. Niall as usual was eating his Chocos as if he never ate some in his whole life. Thanks to Karis who managed to calm him a little. Liam and Nova were reading the newspaper. Louis was being...just Louis, Eleanor was laughing at her fiance's "jokes".

I ,Harry Edward Styles , eating peacefully thinking about the girl I'm in love with who happens to be my bestfriend who is engaged to the one and only Zayn Jawaad Malik.

I'm supposed to be happy for her, that's what every BFF would do to each other, support each other.

But I'm so fucking jealous.

Great. Now I'm fucking swearing!

Calm down Harry,

"Harry, baby I love you"I heard the voice of my bestfriend in my head them next her perfect silhouette appeared in front of me. She looked so beautiful as always, wearing a very short white skin tight dress.

She came to sit seductively on my lap, I quicly wrapped my arms around her waist next I crashed my lips on hers and the kiss heated for a while.

"I love you so much Estee!"I said between the kiss, love the way she moaned my name in between.

"Wh-Wha--What the fuck are you doing?"I heard Louis yelling and I noticed my lips on his. Louis??? I thought it was...Estee!

Did I just dream about making out with Esteebear my Bestfriend????

Louis and I jumped quickly away from each other in opposite directions, our faces red with embarassement and anger.

"Sorry Lou, I thought it wa--"I started but everyone screamed.

"ESTEE!!"Everyone yelled and they bursted into laughter.

"Someone is in loooooove!"Eleanor sang, I rolled my eyes again at her. Happy realisation future Mrs Tomlinson,

"Kiss her not me you idiot!"Louis yelled like a kid. Niall bursted laughing.

"Yeah right , tell that to Zayn!"Liam said. Oh god if I tell that to Zayn, he 'll sure kill me and tell Estee to stay away from me which would kill me.

"No way! Noone telling about this to noone"I said serious. They nodded but Nova was in thoughts.

"Actually I would love to see Estee's reaction to this?"Nova said. Worst Estee will hate me for that and will be like Nick and Tess.

"I prefer she doesn't know!"Karis said and I smiled at her. She gets it.

Suddently my phone rang, guess who? Estee.

"Esteebear?"I called her

"Hazzabear!!!Turn on the tv on E! news right now!"I heard a very very excited Estee , i could imagine her cute face almost yelling.

"Ok. you performing anything?"I asked her.

"No, better,just watch please!"Estee said squealing, made me laugh thinking about her face when she's squealing.