Chapter 37: What's up with Harry?

Harry's POV

What?

"Play it!" I demanded.

"Alright," Zayn chuckled before grabbing the remote and playing it.

"Harry Styles was found by a grave crying. Let's get a closer look," The British lady said in a dramatic voice.

The camera moved closer and there I was in front of a grave. Crying.

"Yea of course, but I can't see you whenever I want and it is tearing me apart. I can't sleep because every time I shut my eyes the only thing I see is your pale lifeless body. And I just.." I heard myself break down even more, even though I was already crying a lot.

I watched myself pause and listen and then I put my arms around me as if I was hugging someone else.

"Eva I can't do it anymore it's all too much for me to handle," Eva? Who's Eva? Next I buried my face into my arms still sobbing.

I just kept listening as if someone was talking to me. But I couldn't see anyone.

"Ok Eva can I ask you something?" I listened to my faint voice speak then fall to the ground.

"Eva?" I watched more carefully as I saw myself look up as if expecting someone to be there.

I put my head in my hands and I watched as I started screaming and crying. Then I just fell and looked up at the sky.

"Well looks like Harry Styles has lost it," The British lady came back onto the screen and Louis paused the TV.

"I have a question," I whispered standing up and sitting down on the soft white couch.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Who's Eva?" I questioned.

"Wait what?" Zayn's eyes widened after the question left my lips.

"Who's Eva Duke? I woke up this morning in front of her grave. Then I went back home and I listened to my voice mails and she had left one, saying that she loved me, and that she wanted me to meet her somewhere," I explained Niall and Zayn's expression changing to completely surprised.

"Wait you seriously don't remember who Eva is?" Zayn asked.

"No I seriously don't who is she?" I asked standing up.

"Well Har she was....."

Then my phone rang interrupting Zayn before he could finish. I read the caller ID and saw that Louis was calling.

"Hey Lou," I greeted holding my pointer finger up to Zayn and Niall telling then to wait one second.

"Hazza!! What are you doing?" Louis asked.

"I'm hanging out with Zayn and Niall. What are you doing?" I replied Zayn and Niall both whispering to each other.

"Well I'm bored and me and you haven't hung out in a while so we should go catch a movie or something," Louis explained.

"Sure Lou when?" I asked.

"Umm now!" Louis chuckled.

"Ok I'll see you in a few," I hung up walking back over to Niall and Zayn.

"So who is Eva?" I questioned.

"She was just a fan that saw one of our concerts and her and Gemma were really good friends," Niall explained.

"Oh ok well that explains some of it. I got to go Lou is waiting for me. Bye mates thanks for showing me that video!" I called walking out the door.

Just a fan. That's all I needed to know.

Niall's POV

"What should we tell him?" Zayn whispered to me while Harry was on the phone.

"I don't know, but obviously he forgot her and he looks pretty happy," I reminded Zayn.

"Yea good point. Maybe we should just say stretch the truth a little," Zayn suggested.

I nodded my head as Harry got off the phone.

"So who is Eva Duke?" Harry smiled the first time I've seen him smile in weeks.

"She was just a fan that saw one of our concerts and her and Gemma were really good friends," I explained.

"Oh ok well that explains some of it. I got to go Lou is waiting for me. Bye mates thanks for showing me that video!" Harry yelled as he left Zayn's flat.

"I feel really bad. I don't think we should have done that," Zayn shook his head in disapproval.

"I know we probably shouldn't have, but he doesn't need anything else on his plate right now," I told Zayn trying to ease up some of the guilt that we both had, but it wasn't working.

"Yea," Zayn smiled though it didn't reach his eyes.

Five Hours Later

"Hey Harry's calling," I told Zayn so he could pause the movie we were currently watching.

"Hey Harry what's.." I started.

"I can't believe that you and Zayn lied to me," Harry said.

"Harry we thought that...." Then the line went dead. Harry walked through the front door and he looked pissed.

Well here it comes.

Authors Note:

Hey my awesome readers!!!! Thank you for supporting this book. Sorry if this chapter is confusing. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! Seriously it would make my day! 1.2 k reads. Can't believe it! You guys are truly amazing!!!

Q: If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

My Answer: London, England!

Comment your answer!