Chapter 27: Recover

"Wait what?" Harry demanded. Everyone put their full attention on me. Not even paying any attention to the waitress who was trying to take our order.

"I need to do something Harry to get my mind off of everything that's happened," I explain to them slowly. I really do need something like that.

"Well I think that's great Niall!" Liam assured me after telling the waitress what he wanted. Everyone seemed ok with it. Everyone except for Harry.

"I don't I think its dumb," Harry argued raising his voice louder than it needed to be.

"Why? I need this Harry," I protested although I wasn't looking for his permission.

"You don't need to go though that's just a waste of money," Harry scoffed.

"Harry I'm not looking for your permission and I think I have enough money," I chuckled I mean come on I'm in a famous band I think I can spare some money.

"Where would you go?" Harry demanded crossing his arms like a little kid.

"I wold go to uni," I stated.

"Well I hope you have fun!" Harry replied sarcastically. Then he got out of his seat and left Nandos.

"I didn't think it would be such a big deal," I said to the lads.

"It isn't Niall it's just that Harry is still in recovery he isn't thinking right mate," Liam explained he's always reasonable and its hard not to believe what he says when he talks so calmly.

"He's in recovery? I'm the one who nearly just died twice and I can't even walk right now and on top of that I still have no idea what the hell happened because I don't remember anything," I reasoned not making eye contact with anyone.

"Niall you have to put yourself in his place he loved you like a brother and stood by your side every second when you were in the hospital. He is very protective when it comes to you and you don't remember him. He found you in the that concrete place that sicko hid you in, he saw you your head hung looking like you weren't ever coming back, he carried you all the way to the hospital than heard you were dead somehow you came back alive, but than he lost someone he loved. Eva, he had to see her pale, purple, life drained out of her, so then he got drunk to take the pain away kind of like switching off his emotions, he went back to the hospital and did something he is and always will be ashamed of because he can never take it back," Liam affirmed bringing tears to my eyes.

"Niall Harry wanted to stay in jail he didn't want to leave," Zayn recalled as a tear streamed down my face.

"I couldn't just make him stay in there," I told them.

"And he hates that you didn't, but he's thankful at the same time. He just doesn't want to lose you again and if you go to college then he knows he will," Liam assumed making perfect sense.

"Then why are you guys letting me go?" I whimpered.

"Because we can't hold you back after all that's happened to you we have to let you do what you want to do," Louis  proclaimed.

"Well I thank you for that lads," I whispered.

"Oh and by the way I'm not going to Ireland," I said.

"Why not?" Zayn asked as I looked out the window seeing that the sky was gray and the white snow was sprinkling down.

"Because I want to start college as soon as I can,"  I explained.

"Well tomorrow I'll take you by UNI so you can take a look," Zayn assured me.

"Ok thanks," I smiled.

Harry ran back in looking very upset stomping towards the table.

"Niall I need to talk to you," Harry said softly, but his eyes looked like they were trying to burn a hole through me.

Well here goes nothing.

Authors note&&&&: Hey guys almost to 600 reads!!! WHOOP WHOOP! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!!! Have you guys seen the music video for story of my life?? Its sad :( but cute at the same time. Hope you guys liked this chapter and I am deeply sorry that I didn't  update last weekend but I hope everyone had a nice Halloween I was a fairy ballerina and I got a bunch of candy!! Anyways I might update tomorrow or maybe not don't know we will see ok bye!! ;D Oh and also I'm writing two new books Getting to Know Harry Styles and Saved. Saved isn't a fanfic, but Harry Styles one is. So I haven't decided when I'm posting them, but maybe soon!