Chapter 31: Hangovers and Regrets

Please read the Author's note at the end of this chapter!!!!!!!! Thanks and enjoy!!!!

"Ok Niall truth or dare?" Katherine took a seat on the other side of me as I gulped the rest of my beer down ready to party and live the college life.

I was a huge daredevil so you can probably guess what I was going to say.

"Dare," I smirked.

Katherine scratched her head whispering to the person next to her conversing about what to dare me I'm sure.

"Ok I dare you to..... snog Miley for at least seven seconds!" Katherine laughed pointing to the girl in the pink tan top and the white shorts that was sitting next to me.

I looked at Miley she smiled at me, closed her eyes, and leaned in.

I mirrored her actions our lips touching. Nothing. I felt nothing besides her tongue entering my mouth. Her tongue tasted like cigarettes and alcohol. This was a horrible kiss/snog.

I realized that this was my first make out and it was horrible! I pulled away as soon as I heard the word seven being shouted from the people near by. I opened my eyes and wiped the disgusting taste off my mouth then I grabbed a beer and chugged it down.

Several minutes and several beers later I knew I was drunk. We were still playing truth or dare and it was Miley's turn.

"Katherine truth or dare?"

"Dare," Katherine smiled she had had a few beers as well. Since she was a light weight she was kind of drunk too.

"I dare you and Niall to go in the closet for seven minutes in heaven!" Miley squealed.

"Oooos" "Uh-ohs" and laughter were heard from the people that were playing truth or dare. Katherine instantly looked over at me blushing.

We walked over to the closet followed by the group of people we got into the closet and just sat there for the first few minutes until she broke the silence.

"What are we supposed to do?" Katherine questioned.

"Kiss?" I guessed looking over at her as she blushed.

"Ok," She stated.

Leaning in we bumped foreheads before our lips touched.

"Haha whoops sorry," I laughed leaning in again this time our lips touching.

Fireworks. Fireworks is what I saw and I felt like I was walking on clouds. This was perfect I wish I could freeze this moment forever and stay in this moment.

Katherine pulled back.

"That kiss was...." I beamed smiling.

" Nothing," Katherine interrupted.

"Wait what?" I asked shocked at her answer.

"I didn't feel anything," Katherine informed me.

"I saw fireworks," I explained. How could she not feel anything? That was a mesmerizing  kiss.

"I didn't, but I'm glad I didn't because I have a boyfriend that I really care about," Katherine reminded me as if I didn't already know.

"I felt something," I mumbled.

"How Niall you don't even know me?" She whispered.

"I love you," I interjected/ bursted out.

"What? Niall that's crazy!"