Chapter 26: College?

"Well Harry's in custody, because of what he did you," Louis told me softly and gently.

"Really?" I said shocked.

"Yea I am going to hit him the next time I see him!" Louis asserted with hate in his blue gray eyes. He looked like a wreck his hair was out of place. He wore something plain today with what I've seen him wear its unnatural. He wore a white shirt that said red nose day on it. I wonder what red nose day is. He also had black shorts that went mid thigh.

"Louis you don't need to do that," I confirmed.

"Niall he deserves worse than that he tried to kill you and if it wasn't for your mom walking in at the right time he probably would've!" Louis explained.

"Wait my mom was here?"

"Yea she got you a plane ticket well two actually one for Harry and one for you, but Harry definitely is not go anymore so I'll go with you instead,"

"Oh well Louis I'm not pressing charges,"

"Oh ok well than they are just going to let him go,"

"Yea I know," I replied looking at Louis. He looked like he was about to punch something.

*five days later*

I'm finally getting out of the hospital today, but I don't know if I want to yea sure I want to breathe fresh instead of being in a boring white room which is in a hospital that smells like old people, blood and medicine. I also hate the food here its gross. The reason I don't want to leave is because than I have to get back to reality and see Harry. I hate that I still have bad dreams about him since he really only hurt me once, but I can't do anything to stop the dreams from happening.

I can't walk since my legs are both broken and I won't be able to walk for two weeks the doctor also said my hand is broken and my arm is fractured so I have to have someone by me 24/7 unless I can somehow use my one hand to steer a wheelchair my arm however won't be better for a while.

"Niall? You there mate?" Zayn's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yea I was just thinking," I admitted as Zayn pushed me in the wheelchair. I can't really change or shower due to my condition so I have to stay in this uncomfortable, weird looking hospital gown. I can kinda take a bath though. Yay!

"Apartment?" Zayn reminded.

"What?" I asked still not really paying attention I've been thinking about going back to Ireland, which I don't really want to do.

"I said do you still want to come and stay with me at my apartment?" Zayn repeated chuckling at the end.

"Yes why not," I yawned I'm tired from all the medication I'm taking.

"Ok do you want to see the guys first?" Zayn asked

"Umm sure," I replied as Zayn checked me out of this odd place that I am psyched to leave.

"Thank you and hope you get better soon Niall," the receptionist lady called as we walked out of the door.

Zayn took me to the black van lifted me up set me down in the seat than put my wheelchair in the trunk.

It took about ten minutes to get to where we are meeting the guys which was at Nandos. I was pretty happy about that.

"Yay real food!" I exclaimed after I had rolled through the door in my wheelchair. There they all were Louis in a black beanie with a white shirt Rolling Stones printed in light red letters across the shirt. He also had black suspenders on and he had pink/reddish jeans.

Liam had black and red checkered shirt his hair how it always is short and simple he had blue jeans on with his white old worn out tennis shoes.

Zayn looked nice also with his black spikey hair the same as well. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a gray shirt underneath and black pants to match he also had glasses on. They suited him.

Then there's me in my baby blue paper gown. Harry wasn't sitting down by the guys I don't know where he is.

"Hey Niall its great to see you buddy!" Liam greeted as Zayn and I got to the round red table.

"Where's Harry?" were the first words that popped out of my mouth.

"He's in the bathroom he'll be right back," Liam confirmed as Zayn took a seat next to me.

Just then a curly haired green eyed tall guy wearing a dark purple sweatshirt that read Jack Willis in white letters with gray pants sat down on the other side of me.

"Hi Harry, I just wanted to say that.." I started as Harry took a sip of his water.

"Oh hey Niall," Harry smiled.

"Yea hi," I mumbled angry that he didn't say sorry or ask how I am he said oh hey Niall and than he buried his face in his menu.

"Hey guys I needed to tell you guys something," I announced.

"Ok what is it?" Louis asked as they all looked over at me.

"Well I'm not going to Ireland," I stated as they smiled happy that I wasn't leaving.

"But I do want to go to college," I continued.

"Wait what?" Harry demanded.

Authors Note…: Hey guys love all the reads I'm getting. I would love it even more if you guys would hit the vote button please. So since I didn't post last weekend I'm posting tonight hope you guys like it sorry if its bad I tried.
Also if you guys want to follow me on instagram my username is emilyhough2324 same with my twitter and snapchat and I'm pretty sure that's my Facebook too. So if you want to chat or something just follow, snapchat, or friend me. Ok thanks love you guys Bye!!