Chapter 7: Again and Again (LEMONSMUT)

I slept extremely well through the night for the first time in a while, well maybe the day too because Kakashi and I fell asleep right before sunrise, and it might have all been thanks to Kakashi. I finally woke up when the sun shone in my face. I cracked open my eyes and the first thing I saw was Kakashi's face. His soft snores were so cute.

Despite waking up in different positions every night when I was on my own, I was still in Kakashi's arms and his arms were wrapped around my body. I smiled and I raised my head a little and kissed his nose. He was still asleep but I would surprise him a little bit.

I showered his face with little kisses, and saw his face twitch a little bit which probably meant he was going to wake up soon. I pecked his lips a few times until I finally started on his neck. I heard him moan a little bit and I stopped so I could look at his face.

He opened up his eyes a little bit and muttered, "What are you up to...so early in the morning?" He asked rolling me onto him. I let out a little yelp and he wrapped his arms around my back.

"I was waiting for you to wake up," I kissed him again on the lips. "So wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I said giving him kisses in between every 'wake up'. I tried to get off of him but he tightened his grip on me, "Kakashi!" I yelled.

"No." He replied in his sleepy voice. "You just stay here with me. You aren't going anywhere." He told me.

I smiled, "You know, as a ninja I could easily break out of this right?"

He opened his eyes a little wider and rolled on top of me, "Well that's only because I was barely trying, but how are you going to escape this?" He put my hands over my head and began trailing kisses down my neck. There was a knock on our door. "Yes?" Kakashi asked undoing my yukata.

"You youngsters awake? I've been coming here every hour since 9! It's 4 o clock now! I was trying to serve you breakfast, but now I've come with supper!" I heard the old woman say,

"What do you think? Should I tell her to come back later?" Kakashi asked.

I laughed, "Kakashi no! I'm starving. I'll go get the food." I pushed him off. I got up fixing my yukata, "I'm sorry about that ma'am!" I slid open the door a little bit, "Thank you for the supper." I said to her grabbing the plates of food, and extra yukatas and towels that she had brought.

"Oh my, your skin is glowing my dear! And it isn't because of the hot springs." She whispered.

I blushed, "I don't know what you could possibly mean." I said to her, "But thank you for the food."

She chuckled a little bit, "Okay my dear, you have fun now. And don't break anything." She told me walking away.

My ears got hot all of a sudden and I slid the door closed with my foot. "Well that was embarrassing." I said putting the food down.

Kakashi got up, "Why, what happened?" He asked me.

"I think she knows about us you know. She told us not to break anything." I told him.

He laughed, "Well, no promises." He said putting his hands up. "Anyways, what's for supper?" he asked me.

"Well she brought some rice and curry in." I said setting the plates down on the table.

"How boring." He said walking over to the table where I lay out the food. He wrapped his arms around me and nibbled on my ear, "Because I would much rather have you."

I turned around and planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Maybe for desert." I smiled suggestively as I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to eat. Kakashi and I talked for a while over dinner, about a lot of things, "I feel really bad for leaving the village. Especially at a time like this."