Chapter:2 DANCE(i)

Start from the beginning

"Then who? And why are you so annoyed with that Paul guy?"she asked.

"Well I have known Paul for years now and that guy is so rude, that sometimes I don't understand why Cynthia even let him be a champion. He is such an arse." I said

"Chill dawn don't get so worked up. But between who are you coming with tonight"Serena asked.

"Well I'm mostly attending with a close friend of mine"I replied.

"Won't Paul be angry ?" She asked

"I don't fuckin care about that arse"I said sighing.

"Look that dress looks beautiful" serena said pointing towards a beautiful blue dress. And then we ran towards it.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Ahh that was tiring " serena said while taking a seat in front of me in the cafeteria.

"So what is your plan now, do we have lunch or something light" serena said.

"Something light sere, coz I have to go for lunch at my friends place" I replied while texting ash that I would be a bit late.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

DAWN'S POV

I rushed my car to Ash's house as fast as I could considering the traffic.
I checked my wrist watch and it displayed the minute hand crossed 6 and the hour clock at 1.

"Ohhh ash's really gonna be mad" I thought.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ash's POV

I returned home after a spare with Gary. I can't wait for this tournament to begin. It's gonna be amazing with all the league champions with their elite in a single tournament fighting each other.

I kept thinking about it for a while before my stomach started to growl.

"Oh dawn where are you!"I shouted.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶Tingtong🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I ran to the door after hearing the bell thinking that it's dawn. And when I opened it, u saw her standing there with many shopping bags and a plastic parcel bag.

"Are gonna help me or just stand there" she said while shoving the parcel bag towards me, and entering the house.

"Hey how many times do you shop in a month dawn. And why have you bought a parcel I thought you were gonna make me some sinnoh dishes.
I said following her inside.

"I'm so sorry ash but I'm sooo tired now therefore I bought you parcel.

"Oooo come on dawn I miss your​ food"

"I'm sooo sorry ash, but I have to shop this dress for tonight's event. But no need to worry I will make you some food in the near future" I said winking at him.

"Fine but what is there tonight" he asked sheepishly.

"Really!? How could you forgot? " I asked shocked by how a person could be so dumb.

"Oh come on dawn tell me fast!"

"The Pokemon master tournament is commissioning ......"

"It's day after tomorrow I know that. You should really check the calendar dawn" ash said cutting me off.

"Are you going to let me finish" I said glaring at him and tapping my foot impatiently.

"Ya carry on" he said scratching his back of the head.