Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Recap:

I walked over to Alpha Jackson and spoke so only he could hear me. “Do you think we could honestly save him?” I asked. As right now, I was starting to feel sorry for Mason. As I now knew, he could not of fighted, as there was too many. He could not run away because they had chipped him. Nevertheless, the main thing was, could he have really been the innocent one in all of this, I started thinking to myself.

************************.

Chapter 29

Alisa’s POV

I waited patiently for Alpha Jackson to reply me “I honestly don’t know Alisa, but I know what I have to do”, and then he turned to face Mason. I felt nervous but I was willing to stand by whatever he decides as he is a very fair Alpha and has protected me well over the last few months.

“Mason Burns after hearing your side, I have however decided that we will not be sentencing you to death”. “However, you will remain down in the cells until I decide what we will do next”. “You are dismissed,” he said in his Alpha’s tone. The guards then took him back down to the cells. Although I felt a little relief, I was still scared of what Lucas would think of the decision.

I was standing beside the Alpha and Ricardo where I was waiting nervously for the guards to bring my dad up. I was feeling so scared and as much as I wanted to run away and cry like a baby, I promised myself I would not let him see how much he had hurt me. I kept telling to myself repeatedly “Alisa you can do this now is not the time to be weak you have to be strong and face him. Moreover, I was reassuring myself I could hear the guards approaching towards us.

I looked up to see my dad standing exactly where Mason was only moments ago. There were two guards at the side of him and two behind with another two beside me as the Alpha wanted to make sure that I was protected.

“State your name” the Alpha, asked, “She knows “he said pointing at me. “I was asking you” the Alpha ordered him more sternly. I could see everyone surrounding us flinching at the force of his command including Ricardo and me.

 I was starting to feel uneasy as the palms of my hands began to sweat more and my stomach was churning making me feel like gaging. “My name is Alpha,” he said using his Alpha’s tone. You could hear the gasps from the crowds, as they did not like the way he was disrespecting their Alpha. Because he was no longer any of the packs Alpha, and his Alpha’s tone did not work on them. However, you still could see the nervous looks on their faces.

“Have you any last words you would like to say then?” the Alpha then asked. “Yes, you” he said pointing at me with so much disgust and hatred written all over his face. Ricardo tightened his arm around my waist while squeezing my other hand he was holding.

 I then nodded for him to continue as the last thing I wanted was for my voice to come out weak, as I knew that would make his day. ”You disgust me so much you make me physically sick”.” I should have killed you when I had my chance”. “Nevertheless, your bitch of a mother wanted you alive, as if you would be able to produce any strong Alpha pups”. “As you couldn’t even get laid if you tried nobody would ever want to sleep with some tramp like you”. He spat out with so much venom. The funny thing was, that as much as every word he said was hurting me it was giving me more strength. I was worrying more about my blue eyes though as he was having such a hard time controlling his wolf. ”Anything else you would like to add” I asked in a calm but firm tone. His face was a picture as I was trying to hold back from laughing.