Chapter Six

WOW!!!! I have to say a massive Thank you to  SammyBatts who has amazingly edited this Chapter for me! Thank you so much!

Mel x

Alpha I Will Not Except I Only Reject!

Chapter 6

Alisa’s POV

In the back seat of this unknown car, with a driver I have never seen in my life and I was going to another werewolf’s packs house can my life get any worse! I thought to myself.  As everything from tonight began to catch up with me, I could not stop myself crying as my body began to shake uncontrollably I’d never cried so hard in my life. Looking out the window, seeing the pack house that I was going to be staying in for god knows how long. Please god  don’t let them kill me, I began praying to myself. As I didn’t know anything about this pack or who I was meant to be meeting;  I tried to think back to what Lucas had told me before I left but my mind was too exhausted and I could not remember anything!  No matter how hard I tried. As we pulled up outside the pack house, I started to get more nervous.  Nothing I could do would stop the tears  from streaming down my face, as my body began to shake more violently.  The car had blacked out windows so I knew no one could see me, but as much as you think that would have helped me it only made me feel worse.  Closing my eyes; trying to slow my breathing down: I heard the door open. My eyes snapped open; there was a man and a women standing there.

“Oh my god! Jackson get her in the house now her body is going into shock.” I heard the lady shout frightened.

“GET THE PACK DOC HERE NOW!” That was the last thing I heard the man say before I blacked out.

When I woke up a man and women  sat across from me.  Jumping up I pulled the blanket closer to me.

“Shush sweetheart  it’s ok,”  the woman said soothingly as she kneeled down beside me. She was beautiful, and she looked so like Lucas’s mate.

“Hello Alisa; I am Caprice; Alpha female of the Blood moon pack and my husband here is Alpha Jackson,” she said in a soft voice.

“I am so sorry,” I said, as the tears started to stream down my face again. God why can’t I stop crying? I mentally shouted at myself.

 “Hello, thank you so much for helping me,” I said in between sobs.

“Oh Alisa you don’t need to be sorry, I have been informed what has happened  tonight  and you have every right to be upset,” Alpha Jackson said as he came over to me.

“Come on let’s go and get you something to drink,” Caprice said.