2

'Good afternoon Yoongi! I'm sorry I couldn't send you a letter in the morning... Issues with my family... Be very positive today and also, don't hold a grudge.

From: The Unknown'

Another day, another letter. Nothing new.

I smiled as I folded the letter back in the envelope and placed it in the box filled with 357 letters.

"It's almost been a year Unknown."

I smiled to myself as I hid the box under my bed and went on with my day.

Of course, later in the day Jimin and I got into a fight and of course, I followed what the letter said and tried my best to forgive him.

All was nice... until something weird happened.

"Another letter?"

It seemed like it just arrived and what was weird was that, never in those 357 days has 2 letters come on one day.

"Hyung? What's that?" Jungkook asked as I was staring a the letter infront of the front door.

I snapped out of it and chuckled, "Oh it's nothing. I'm going to sleep, you guys carry on."

"Alright...." Jungkook agreed weirdly as I went to my room.

I closed the door and opened the letter.

'In all these letters, not once have you replied. Aren't you curious of who I am? How I know you? When did we meet or even if we have? What would you do if we met? Would you run away? Would you be afraid?

Probably would'

I ruffled my hair and sighed as I fell back on my bed. I stared blankly to the letter in curiosity.

"So many questions... Yet, I have no answer."

--The Next Day--

That letter has been on my mind all fucking day. It starting to get irritating.

I practically stabbed my lunch as I sat alone in the cafeteria. Everyone was busy rehearsing and I was so annoyed and tired and just done with everyone.

I ate stubbornly and kept thinking about that letter. The same question ringing in my head, "Why would I be afraid?"

"Excuse me?" I suddenly heard a voice. I looked up from my food and saw an unfamiliar girl. She smiled warmly and bowed, "I saw you were sitting alone and thought I could accompany you."

I nodded as she sat across from me.

"So... What's your name?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nareun. You?"

"Yoongi."

She smiled once again and pushed her hair behind her ear slowly. Her eyes, who were once looking to mine were now shyly looking to her food.

"Cute." I accidentally said aloud and heard her chuckle and blush.

Even though it was embarrassing, at least she knows that I find her beautiful.

Swaeg.

---------Author's Note:

---------
Author's Note:

I hope you all and enjoy! Don't forget to Vote and read many more!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me