14

Sans pov

                       Y/n immediately stiffened, the life that previously reflected off her features vanishing all at once. I knew I shouldn't have asked but this is something I need to know in order to keep her safe. Safe from him... Before I could react I saw the room melt into a black ooze, y/n's body going limp and leaning forward. Out of instinct I stood up and held her, lifting her off the bed before the ghastly color could touch y/n. She passed out. 

                       Little by little the darkened water crawled to my feet, threatening to pull us under and never let us out for air. I was beginning to panic as I searched for a route of escape but alas nothing. I pulled y/n close to my chest and lifted up my left arm slightly, attempting to create a 'shortcut.' On my wrist was a black modern watch,  a screen being used instead of the actual clock. My father gave me this before he passed. He was a scientist after all. I waited for a moment, waiting for a tear in time to open before me so that we could escape this but nothing. I cursed under my breath as I awaited for a different ending.

                    To my surprise the ooze never touched me. It began to dissolve into air but the room was no longer the same. The familiar purple and blue designs now being a pale white. The ground began to sink in, as if they were made of pillows. The walls were made of the same fabric. Only now did I realize how light my arms were. Y/n was no longer with me. I began to panic as I walked around the room, trying to find out what was happening as I searched for my stolen love. 

                  I ended up tripping over something, causing me to fall face first onto the floor. I looked to my feet irritated only to find it was a small body. Y/n.

                  I quickly sat up and panically pulled her motionless body onto of my lap. Brushing her h/c hair out of her face, I leaned down slightly. 

                 "Kid you have to wake up." I said rather loudly in hopes of pulling her out of her sleeping state. No response. "T-this isn't funny!" I again said, shaking her until I finally received a gran from her. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I calmed down, closing my eyes slightly tired. It's not that I'm weak or anything. It's just today has been very.... eventful. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if that bastard playboy drugged us or some shit. Especially with the help of his coke dealer. They be hooking him up with Pepsi's, Mountain Dew's, 7 ups.... Drugs too but mostly coke's. 

              "I am not a child." Opening my eyes again, I looked down at y/n confused. Her voice was completely altered and not once did she ever take a tone like this one. Not even when she slapped me. If anything she'd just roll her eyes or be all shy about me calling her a kid. I let o of her and put some distance between us. "Aww... What's wrong Sansy? You don't like me this way?" She cooed with a menacing voice as she began to walk towards me. Her footing was sloppy and she looked about ready to trip over her feet. "It's been so long since I had control over such a unique mind... I usually stick with the weaker ones..."

              "What are talking ab-"

               "This is your fault. Y/n was doing just fine without you. If anything she'd last longer if you hadn't come along. Y O U  B R O K E  H E R." The black liquid began to leak from her eyes and mouth. This isn't real, I know its not. Y/n is happier now.... Right? "Accept it.... You know it's true. If you haven't interfered then her mom wouldn't have gone to see her father. She wouldn't have agreed to take the responsibility to take him back home and y/n wouldn't be in the constant grasp of her father's abuse. You ruined what was left of her life."

            "S-shut up! You're wrong! You're just trying to-"

            "To show you the wrong you've done?" By now she was already facing me head on, only an inch of distance between her and me. "You're a no go-" Suddenly the intruder took a drastic step backwards while holding her head, a yell of agony escaping her and bouncing off the walls. It was deafening. The voice sounded like a dismantled message with bad connection. Concerning the fact that it was already a horrid voice at fist didn't help at all. I covered my ears but I continued to watch the scene unfold. "What are you doing?! You're not suppose to be able to fight back!" 

           "SIHT THIW ENOD M'I" It was the same voice but much more quite. Again another scream escaped her before she fell to her knees. Once more she passed out.

.N/Y, ENIM LLA SAW ERUSAELP EHT, ON HO .ris, niaga ereh em gnivah rof uoy knahT .ECNARTNE EHT OT KCAB UOY EDIUG LL'I, WON EMOC .ENIF S'EH ERUS M'I .em rof dellac uoy retfa mih deracs I kniht I tub ecin ylemertxe s'eH .loohcs ym ot emac tneduts wen a taht saw degnahc yllear sah taht gniht ylno ehT .ebyaM ?HCAER YM EDISTUO DLROW EHT HTIW OD OT GNIHTEMOS DAH TI SPAHREP .woh wonk t'nod I tub ris seY .YLKCIUQ ETIUQ GNILAEH NEEB EV'UOY EES NAC I .TAHT REVO FLESRUOY NRECNOC OT DEEN ON .uoy detcatnoc ev'dluow I ot woh wenk I fI .ris oN ?EW EVAH WON ELIHW A ETIUQ NI NEKOPS T'NEVAH EW