3

It was now morning, and by morning you meant 5:45 am. Sans was softly snoring into the back of your neck, holding you and leaving you with no way to escape. You could elbow him in the stomach but he may react negatively to it. You don't know if he's a morning person or not.
                         So you just laid there, waiting for something. The window was closed. Sans must've closed it after you fell asleep. After a while, Sans shifted his position. Propping up his elbow and using his palm as a supporter for his chin.
                         "Morning turtle.."
"Hmm.." You responded. Not bothering to explain yourself, you pointed to the window. He seemed confused at first then got the message.
"Aww... Want me to leave so soon? But I haven't met your mom yet, she seems nice." Sans got up from the bed and was heading straight for the door. You obviously went to stop him. Or at least try.
"Sans don't!" You grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the door. To his surprise, he did fall on to the floor. He must've forgot about your muscular figure.
                           "Sweetie are you ok? Is the boy up there with you? Don't be rude and invite him to eat with us!" Sans smirked at the look you were now wearing. It being angry, surprised, and shy for some reason. You're not sure how all those emotions can mix together but you don't question it any further.
"I-if you w-w-wanted to meet my mom s-so badly than why you ran off?" You didn't wait for an answer, you didn't want to hear his pity excuses. You opened the door to your room and as politely as possible, dragged him to the kitchen. You both sat at the table, listening to your mom go on and on about how nice it is to meet Sans.
Bringing up stories about you but being careful not to mention something too embarrassing. Speaking of which, Sans is... Different today. He was wearing the same jacket from yesterday but his clothes were different. He had skinny jeans, brown boots, and a black shirt that says 'home; where the wifi connects automatically.' When did he change into that? Probably went home to change last night or something... You should probably change out of your pajamas.
You excused yourself from the chattering kitchen and went to change into something suitable for school. You threw on a grey, baggy, long sleeve shirt, black tights, and grey converses. Not forgetting the jacket Sans gave you, you tied it around your waist. When you returned to table, breakfast was already served and they were already eating, but the atmosphere wasn't as cheery as you left it. Your mother looked sick and Sans had an emotionless expression.
You were never good with words so you let the silence, continue. Not wanting to be rude, you tried to eat at least half of the breakfast. No one spoke, you and Sans soon left after finishing eating, what you didn't realize after leaving was the hot tears streaming down your mothers face.

Sans pov

                             When we were far enough from y/n's home, I smacked her in the back of her head. She stumbled foreword and then looked back at me, her confused stare meeting my angered glare. I felt bad but my anger easily covered it up.
                            "Why didn't your mother know?! Why doesn't she know?!" The vision in my left eye kept switching from red to clear. Crap, I covered my eye and turned away from the kid. She turned to face me completely and her eyes narrowed on me, sending a shiver down my spine.
"What did you tell her?.." Her voice was calm and quiet, mocking the outburst I made.
"The truth! Speaking of the 'truth', what does your father have to say about this?! Huh?!" After speaking this sentence, a small but strong fist collided with my jaw. I fell back onto the concrete, spitting out blood and small pieces of red chunks, I assumed it was my tongue.
I looked up to see y/n, she looked sorry and paranoid. Of what? Her eyes darted from me to our surroundings. I soon turned my head to the side and saw a crowd around us. Most of them I saw around the high school, many had there phones out and filming, whispering and pointing, all of them wearing terrified expressions. Y/n threw the jacket I gave her towards me and ran off, pushing herself through the wall of people. Heck, they were too scared to even be 3 feet close to her, they avoided her touch.
The crowd quickly began to disappear, one from the crowd walked up to me and offered their hand. I slapped it away and stood up on my own, almost falling back down. I realized it was a girl, she looked... Ok. She gave off a sluty aura with her much too short skirt and see through white blouse. I turned away, avoiding to look at her visible undergarments. Her hair was brown and short, her eyes first being a reddish shade then becoming into a dull brown. Strange.
"The broken ones are always so complicated... Don't you agree," she asked with an almost snake like voice. "Why don't you tag along with me instead?~" I obviously shoved past this girl and ran towards the direction y/n went. I just hope her father wasn't like... Her bullies..

Your pov

You ran into the direction of the open town area. Where grocery stores, street performers, and restaurants littered the area. Down the road stood a small nearly invisible store. This store was selling instruments of many kinds. Woodwind, percussion, stringed instruments, and more. The owner just so happened to be your uncle and was happy to see you burst in.
"Aeeeeeee, y/n! How's my favorite niece doing? Might I add you look nice today, what's the occasion?" You smiled at your silly uncle and answered with 'just an outfit that went well with the weather.' Your uncle, Drake, was rather young, being 23. "If you saw so... Speaking of which I just now had this..... I don't know what it is but I need your help with it. I promise it'll be worth your time," he stated with his blue and black hair continuing to only cover one of his eyes. The piercing on the left side of his lip glinting in the light.
                               "S-sure." Drake gave a ear to ear grin and dragged you into the back room. You'd think that it be a mess with dust bunnies and empty boxes but nah, it's actually kinda like a break room. With a coffee table in the middle of the room, a red couch against the wall, a few rejected instruments here and there but well kept. In all honesty, it was a bit like your room with Christmas hanging from the ceiling and one of those air filled beds in the far corner. Of course with a pillow and blankets.
"It should be around in here..." Your uncle began to rampage around the fairly large room with you helping to look for whatever he was talking about. "Here it is!" You turned to him only to see him carrying a medium sized box, muffled noises coming from it and scratching. Drake stretched his arms out to you for you to take the box. You did and just starred at him and the box in confusion. "I didn't know anyone badass enough to tame such a despicable, foul, beast! But I knew you had the power to do so!" Still confused and cautious, you slowly opened the box to see.... A kitty kitty kitty cat! Not just any kitty either, it looks EXACTLY like the one you saw yesterday in the cafeteria too. With its white fur, black outlining, and emerald green eyes.
                                  You looked up at your uncle with big e/c eyes and a ear to ear grin, he had the same look but his eyes were twice as big, however that works. You pulled the cat out from its cardboard prison, earning a small meow and two green eyes filled with curiosity.
                                  "What'cha gonna name her?" He questioned, kneeling down to your level. You shrugged your shoulders slightly, holding the kitten up to your face, having a another starring contest with the mysterious kitty. "Hmmm.... She needs a name that will strike fear into anyone who hears it!" You nodded your head and began to think.
                                   "How about Carrie? Ya know... Like from the movie."
                                   "Sounds good! Let's just hope people will get the reference...." There was a small ding of a bell. Signaling someone has entered the store. "Well, you stay here with Carrie and get to know each other. I'll go see who it is." You nodded your head and Drake ran off. You sat on the couch and began to play with Carrie... You begin to wish that you could stay down here for the rest of your life.

Drake's pov

                                    "Sorry for the wait and welcome to Drake's Musical Get Away!" I looked up to see a familiar pair of ---- eyes. My best costumer! "Mason! What can I do for you today?" I questioned enthusiastically. I also noticed that he had a bandage covering the bridge of his nose. I was curious but I didn't question it, maybe he'll tell later on today.
"Nothing it's just... A girl I know in my school has gotten into some really bad trouble today..."
                                    "What kind of trouble?.."
                                    "It would be better to show then say it..." Mason pulled out his phone and showed it to me. It appeared to be on a social media and was about to play a video. My eyes became like saucers once I realized who this girl was. Y/n. "She just.... Lunged herself to the poor guy.. He just started coming to the high school a day ago...." I looked away from the phone and towards where my niece was. I.... I thought she'd be safe... From him...

(Mason that evil pervert!)