12

Your pov

                        You quickly spun around to lock eyes with the being who spoke to you, your arms held up in self defense. Automatically you recognized those oddly yellow eyes with red dots serving as pupils. Asriel. His grayish blue hair was much shorter then you remembered, now being slightly above his pierced ears and having bangs that went down the middle instead of being pushed to the side. You could tell his since of fashion also changed, he was similar to Sans, edgy.
"Golly, you sure are jumpy." He said in a low silk like voice, sending shivers up your spine. "Well, you were always jumpy to be honest."
                         "I-I'm not jumpy.." You lowered your arms and Carrie let out a small meow. Asriel was starring down at her, a strange grin stretching across as his cheeks began to dust a light red color. That's when it hit you like a rock.
You quickly turned away from Asriel and began to push your cart away from him, your ears going red from embarrassment. He wasn't starring at Carrie. He followed after you, hot on your heels.
                        "Tell me, how have you been? New friends? A lover?"
                        "N-no, of course not. No to both question and I've been doing well. And you?" You didn't notice the glint of anger that showed in his eyes when you said no. He didn't seem to believe your words despite the fact you had no reason to lie.
                       "You wouldn't believe this but I got kicked out of the house. Ma and pa think I'm 'ungrateful' and that I should go see how lucky I really was... So I crashed here since I have a friend who works here overnight. Have you met MK?"
                        "N-no.. I really don't have time, its late and I need to get home.."
                        "I'll walk you home then. MK!!! I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW TO PAY FOR HER!!!" Without even allowing you to turn down his statement, he was already pushing you out the door. Asriel had already scooped many of the items into his arms and you only had a few things including Carrie. You were slightly scared of starting a conversation with him since its been so long. You didn't know if he's still as dramatic as he used to be or if he's still hot tempered.
                        The walk was long and awkward, and relieving when your house finally came into view. Then it hit you like a rock. When your dad sees Asriel, what will he do? Will he be disappointed? Ask him to spend the night? God please have mercy.
                        "Listen, I don't think it'll be a good idea if I'm seen like this..." At last, he's answered.
                        "The window to my room mite be open.." He gave a curt nod and began walking to the window that was in your general living space. Once again, it came like a rock except much larger in size....