19

(Warning: some drug abuse and parental abuse)

....kcis ton s'ehs tuB

Thomas pov

                         I took a quick glance around the area, only to find nothing I could use to my advantage. Or so I thought!! No, I'm trapped. Well that's what I want him to think!! No. Stop it. Sike!!! I started to walk up to the guy, lifting up my arms to show I wasn't planning to grab a weapon.

"Let's calm down for a minute. We don't want any trouble." I assured him. He simply sent me a glare as he too started walking towards me. Red... Horrid red eyes are all I see...

"Answer the question." He commanded. There was a question? I didn't hear. I was about to speak only to be rudely interrupted. Burn being the ninja he is was behind red eyes and hit him with a pole. Which was amazing. With a loud clank, he fell to floor. My signal. I quickly ran up to them and pulled out my handcuffs, cuffing his hands together...... I'm a stripper, okay?! now you know my true secret!!!!! OH GOD WHY?!??!?!?!?!?!?! i stood back up, towering over red eyes and placing my foot on his back.

"Never underestimate the true power of a Satchell!!!!" i said with pride which caused Burn to roll his eyes as he lightly shoved me off of red eyes.

"Don't you have something to do?" He asked dully, his accent tugging at every word that escaped his lips. I grumbled a bit as I crossed my arms. "That's what I thought. Now go back to work. I'm sure they really want to see you around this time of day.." He said simply as he picked up red eyes. I rolled my eyes as I stomped out of our little refuge.

Your POV

You rolled your eyes at the message you received, closing your phone and laying in bed. Carrie somehow clawed her way up onto the bed, purring loudly as she nuzzled your cheek. You smiled slightly as you allowed her to do as she pleased.

Your father then called you from downstairs. Reluctantly you stood up and headed downstairs. As much as you loved your father you were slightly annoyed by his constant paranoia. Sometimes you wished he was still sick enough to have medications so that you could have relief every once in a while.

Once downstairs you noticed it was only your father who was sitting on the couch waiting for you. He looked anxious and tired. You also noticed that on the floor were small white flowers, the center of the flowers being a dark shade of red. You knew it was in your head so you ignored them.

"Sweetheart have you ever taken my pills?" He asked you out of nowhere. You're eyes widened slightly as you shook your head.

"No... no I haven't." You answered him softly. You then saw Carrie by your foot, meowing very loudly and in search of your attention. You were about to bend down and pick him up only for your father to start talking again.

"Leave it alone, this is important.." He murmured, his voice suddenly sounding stern. "I uh need you to do something for me. I-it'll be quick darling and painless." He said as he stood up and went over to you hastily as he searched his pockets. You gulped slightly as you took a step back.

"W-what Exactly am I going to-" You were suddenly cut short as he placed his hand over your mouth, shoving something into your mouth as he kept your mouth and nose covered. Your eyes widened as you tried to pull away from him, your cries for help being muffled.

"Shhhhh y/n shhhh.... it's not going to hurt.." He murmured as he stared down at you with a crazed expression. Tears began to form in your eyes as you softly whimpered. Your vision blurred as his voice slowly turned into a muffled one. Soon enough. You met ssenkrad.