“Holly, wake up, I have to leave for  work soon” My mothers voice sounded, waking me up from a dreamless sleep which I was thankful for. Once my eyes were kinda adjusted to the brightness of the room, I opened them.

“What is it?” I groaned sleepily. It was only 7:30, about a little over 3 hours since I was last awake.

“Well, I'm gonna be meeting with a friend of mine. I will be staying over his house so I need you to remember to feed the dog and don’t burn the house down.” She told me. I looked at her a bit suspiciously.

“When will you be back?” I asked her rubbing my eyes.

“I’m not sure..but I love you and I’m off to work now sweety. You can invite that Zayn boy you're so smitten with.” She smiled. My face dropped.

“He’s just a friend” I told her.

“Hmm….well if he does come over he’s not allowed in your room okay? See ya soon.” She said walking out of my room. The sound of him being in my room didn’t feel right…

I decided I should just get ready since it was almost eight and I don’t want to go back to sleep. I got up and headed into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and let it warm up a bit before stripping off and stepping in. Once the water hit my skin I felt relief and closed my eyes soaking up the relaxation. After a minute or two I gently washed my hair in hopes that whatever I was thinking would disappear

“Holly, hurry up, I have to get ready! My friends are gonna be here soon!” I heard my obnoxious older brother yell from the other side of the door. I just got in the shower! He can wait.

“Sorry but I have been in here for three minutes, you can wait” I replied as I started to wash my body.

“I can’t! C’mon Holly! Please” He begged. I mentally sighed to  myself knowing that I would give in. I quickly scrubbed myself for another minute before rinsing my hair.  I frowned while turning the water off and to my dismay got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and gathered my clothes before opening the door.

“You are lucky I am nice” I mumbled while passing him.

I heard him run in and shut the door quickly as I entered my room. I locked the door and through the towel on the ground and made my way to my wardrobe. I didn’t really have any ‘sexy’ underwear or anything. Maybe I should try to go shopping for some, I know Louis would appreciate that.

Speaking of Louis, I grabbed my phone and dialed his number while I contemplated on what to wear.

“Hello?” He said answering on the third ring. I could feel the guilt rise to the surface.

“Hey Lou” I answered my voice sounding guiltier than I imagined.