Chapter 1

Trigger warning!!!!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"You should never have been born! It's all your fault she died! You are worthless!" your father was back at it screaming at you and beating you again, the fifth time today. All he did was beat and rape you since your mother died three years ago. He pulled you out of school because he needed you to get a job and work to pay the bills. You watched as he grabbed a nearby beer bottle and started hitting you with it again. You felt the glass bottle shatter against your side into many pieces. The man you call your father just spit on you and walked away leaving you on the cold hardwood floor. As you tried to stand up you felt your crimson red blood slide down the side of your body. Walking towards the stairs that led up to your bedroom you tried to focus, but you couldn't you felt watched again. Always after a beating or raping from your father you felt watched by something, you never knew what it was but it was there and comforting at times. 

Finally, you got up the stairs and into your room, the (f/c) paint on the walls reminded you of your mother who let you paint the wall. You walked over to your dresser which was on the north wall of your room, you grabbed an (f/c) tank top from the drawer and walked toward the bathroom on the second floor. Getting to the bathroom you opened the door and took off your shirt seeing you little shards of glass sticking out of your side.

"Yay, time to pull out glass again," you said in a very sarcastic tone, not being excited at all. You reached in the cabinet and pulled out a pair of tweezers to pull out the glass. Slowly and expertly the glass was pulled out of your side, "Should I just wrap it and go to bed or take a little while and stitch it up?" You asked yourself staring into the mirror. Deciding to wrap it up you poured a little peroxide on the wounds to clean it out and wrap it up with an ace bandage and cotton pad. As you cleaned and wrapped the wound. You heard the front door slam shut so that let you know your father had gone outside. You quickly finished up and slid on the tank top and went into your room. The feeling of being watched was there still but you ignored it, quietly grabbing the drawing book you sat down on your soft twin-sized bed. Grabbing a pencil you started drawing your favorite flower, a rose. You felt yourself getting tired after a while of drawing so you got up and turned off the lights and slightly cracked your window open for cool air. Laying back down on your bed you started to doze off while hearing your favorite lullaby being hummed from a dark corner in your room.

?? P.O.V. 

I watched (y/n) get beaten for the fifth time today. She really shouldn't be living there, wheres her mother in all this. That's when I heard it, 'It's all your fault she died', her mother must be dead then. Her so-called father reached for the nearby beer bottle and swung at her. It shattered after a couple of hits. I could tell there was glass in her side. When he walked out of the grey painted living room, she just sat there looking at the floor. Finally (y/n) got up and walked upstairs, I watched her. I knew she felt me watching her, but I didn't mind, she is so beautiful and precious. She got into her room and grabbed a tank top from her dresser and walked into the bathroom. 

I can't handle her being hurt like this, but my brother won't let me do anything about it, he says I have to wait till she either runs or snaps. Soon she started cleaning her wounds out and wrapped it up. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair complimented her face and made her look so beautiful even though she was bruised badly. She jumped a little when she heard the front door slam. At least her father is gone now. I thought to myself still watching her. She sat there on her bed drawing a flower...it was a rose. She must like roses then. I again thought to myself, getting up she walked over to the light switch and turned the lights off after she opened the window a crack. Now I teleported into her room and sat in a very dark corner watching her. Unconsciously I started humming her favorite lullaby, causing her to fall asleep. She was so peaceful in her sleep, she looked so cute. 

The door slammed again letting me know her father is home so I walked over and locked her bedroom door for her. I turned back around to see her jerk a little in her sleep when the door slammed shut. I left the house and came back with a rose from a rose bush a few blocks away and I left it on her dresser since her room was bare. So bare that all that was in her room was her bed, a dresser and a desk with a laptop on it with a charging Samsung Galaxy S6 with an (f/c) case on it. Looking out the window I saw that the sun would rise soon and so would she. Time flies when you watch someone sleep, doesn't it? I jokingly said to myself teleporting out of her room back to my mansion to work some more on things.