chapter 12!

Recap:

"Hey there, Nessa!" Cody said, smiling.

"Hey, Codes." I said.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Pretty good, yours?" I asked.

"Great! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. It's going to be the best!" He said, smiling.

I smiled as well.

"What time does your flight leave tomorrow?" I asked.

"It leaves at 2PM, so I should be at your house at around 4PM because it's only an hour and a half flight from Montreal to Nova Scotia." He said.

He's flying here, because if they left tomorrow with the bus, they probably wouldn't get here for a couple days so him and Alli are flying while the rest of his family and crew (including Ryan and his crew) will be arriving here on the tour buses on the 20th, I think.

"Sounds great!" I said, smiling.

"Yup! Are you excited to see me?" He asked.

"I'm super duper excited!" I said, laughing.

"Good." He said, smiling.

"So, how are you feeling about everything lately?" He asked.

"Things obviously got better, but only because I don't go to school anymore." I said.

"Have you gotten anymore hate?" He asked.

"Everyday, but I learned how to shut off those feelings I get when I see all the hate." I said.

"That's good. I'm proud of you." He said.

I checked the time and saw that it was just a little past midnight.

"I'm going to sleep now, I'll see you soon!" I said.

He smiled.

"See you soon, Nessa." He said, hanging up the call.

I shut my laptop and crawled into bed.

I felt happy, but almost sad to be honest. I know I say I don't care about those people who try to bring me down, but how do I stop caring? How do I turn off the sadness at night?

I woke up the next morning, remembering that today is the day I finally get to see Cody.

I woke up before my alarm went off, but I'm too excited to go back to sleep!

I got a shower, and then curled my hair carefully making sure not to miss any hair.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and before I could ask who it was, Mark barged in. I felt a little awkward, because I was only in my towel and I was just sitting there at my mirror curling my hair.

"Put some clothes on, we're going out." He demanded.

"I'm busy today." I said, curling the back of my hair, which was a little tricky I must admit.

"Doing what?" He asked, watching me as I struggled.

"Cody is coming over today..." I said, reminding him.

He took my curling iron out of my hands and started curling the back of my hair for me.

I smiled and started doing my makeup while he did my hair.