He chuckled darkly as he sat up to take his own shirt off. When he did I was both horrified and turned on. He had burnt skin all down both his arms from the shoulder to the wrist. Even down his right side from under his arm to right above the hem of his jeans.

I sat up quickly taking him off guard. I gently placed my hand on his right arm. He stiffened but didn't protest. The skin was rough as I slowly trailed my hand down his arm. Then I moved to his side and slowly slid my hand up the skin until I reached his smooth chest.

I glanced up at him to see his eyes closed. I leaned up on my knees and pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly against him. I moaned at the feeling of the burnt skin of his arms rubbing against my skin. It was certainly a feeling I could get use to.

He pushed me back on the mattress. Undid my bra quickly tossing it to the floor. He stood up suddenly taking his pants off. He pulled his boxers down with them exposing his dick. He was much bigger than I expected. He was back hovering over me quickly.

His lips claimed mine in a searing kiss. He pressed his lower half against mine causing me to moan into his kiss. He kissed and nibbled down my neck to my breasts. His eyes met mine as his tongue slowly circled my nipple. His teeth barely grazed it making me buck my hips up against him. He moved to my other breast and did the same thing.

Then he continued his path of kissing and nibbling until he stopped at my panties. His hand came between my thighs to rubbed his knuckles against my covered nerve. I groaned unable to contain myself. He pulled my panties off finally.

Just when I thought he was about to taste me he went for my inner thigh instead. He bit the skin then kissed upward. He moved to the other thigh to do the same before taking my wetness into his mouth.

He groaned as he tasted me. My head fell back as his tongue attacked every nerve perfectly. Like he knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The stubble on his face scratching at my thighs. I tried to keep my legs open but the more Mick worked his tongue the more I lost control of them. Before they could clamp down on him he pushed them open keeping his hands on my thighs to make sure I stayed still.

He placed a kiss to my heat before climbing back up to hover over me. I was panting and breathless. More than ready to have this man inside me.

"You are delicious" he hummed against my neck.

"Fuck Mick" I moaned.

"I don't know if you're ready for me yet." His voice was deeper no doubt from his arousal.

A whimper escaped my lips. I have never made that sound before. I felt like begging him. What on earth was he doing to me.

"Please.. please Mick" I begged breathlessly trying to reign myself in.

"Please what?" His voice was so dark and rough now I could feel myself getting wetter just from the sound of it.

"Please fuck me" I pleaded as my eyes met his.

He growled pressing his lips against mine. His hands grabbing my thighs and pulling them upwards. I tried to readier myself. He pushed himself inside me ever so slowly. I couldn't make a sound. Everything caught in my throat at the feeling of him stretching me in such a glorious way. My hands fisted the sheets of my bed as he continued to ease himself into me.

Once most of him was inside he stilled to allow me a second to adjust. I didn't want a second. I didn't need it. I whimpered again and bucked my hips. He took the hint and started to move.

His thrusts were slow at first as he pressed kisses against my neck and shoulder. When I placed my hands on his chest and ran my nails down it slowly he bucked into me.

"Fuck" I cried out wanting more.

He groaned making his thrusts faster and harder. I wrapped my arms around his back to hold him closer. My nails digging into his skin with every thrust home.

"Mick" I moaned as he rocked his hips in a now furious tempo.

He used one hand to prop himself up while the other grabbed hold of my waist. He slammed into me getting harder and harder each time. I didn't mind it. I actually like it.

"Fuck" Mick growled tightening his grip on my waist.

I knew he was close and so was I. I let my head fall back once again completely giving myself over to him. He raised up this time griping my waist with both hands. He held me still as he repeatedly thrust into me. The only thing I could muster was a long string of profanities until I felt myself tighten.

"Mick!" I moaned loud enough for my neighbors to hear as my back came off the bed.

Mick growled as he slammed home one last time and stilled inside me. I could feel his cock twitch as he spilt himself inside. I moaned again at the feel of it. The feel of him.

He pulled himself out slowly then fell next to me on the bed.

"Fuck" I groaned trying to catch my breath.