Chapter 32

"Ah, finally! Come in, come in!" Aphmau greeted the small group while holding the door open for them. 

"Finally, you guys were taking forever." Katelyn spoke as they entered the living room where everyone was at waiting for them. "We didn't even take that long to get here." Laurance pointed out while taking a seat on the couch. "You took long enough."

"What game do you guys want to play?" Aphmau questioned as she looked at the others once she took her seat besides Aaron. "I say we should play some truth or dare," Lucinda held a grin on her face as she spoke.

Katelyn groaned, "We played that last time, it's not as fun if we keep playing it." "I agree with Katelyn-Sama." Kawaii-Chan nodded her head slightly. 

"Then let's play Oreo." Dante suggested and everyone turned their heads with slight confused expressions visible on their faces. "You play Rock-Paper-Scissors and the loser has to do a dare that the winner will give them." He explained to everyone.

"Well, what do you all say? Want to play?" Everyone agreed and so the game soon began.

Aaron and Aphmau went up first and Aphmau had beaten Aaron. "Aha! I dare you to hmm," She hummed with a toothy grin finding its way on her face, "To give me your jacket!" Aaron raised a brow though complied and slid his jacket off before handing it to the female. "You do know you could of just asked for it, right?" "Shush Aaron, I had to earn it!" 

"Travis?" Dante called out and earned a nod from his best friend. The two played the quick game of rock-paper-scissors, which Travis won. "I dare you to listen to this." Travis pulled out his phone and quickly tapped on the YouTube app.

He typed in something in the search bar before handing Dante a pair of earbuds. "What is this. .?" Dante hesitantly put the earbuds on. In a few seconds, a loud screech left Dante's mouth as he yanked the earbuds off and tossed them. 

"My ears!" He cried out and his hands shot up to his ears to cover them. Travis was laughing at the reaction the male gave and put his phone away. "What was that?!" "One of those 'RIP Headphone Users' video." Travis answered with a snicker. "Oh dude, that's so not cool." 

"Oh my Irene, just lose already Lucinda!" Katelyn exclaimed. Each time one formed rock, paper, or scissors the other would had the same in return. 

After a couple more rounds, the two finally were holding out two different things. "Aha, yes! Paper beats rock!" Katelyn fist bumped the air with a grin. "That makes no sense!" Lucinda folded her arms partially over her chest. "Who cares, I beat you. I dare you to go through the rest of the day without making any spells."

Lucinda let out a small groan though agreed to what she said. She then spun to the side to face Zane, "Want to play?" Zane glanced at her before shrugging and making his way over to her. "Why not?" 

Zane lost the round as he had chosen rock and Lucinda chose paper. "How does a piece of paper beat a rock?" Zane questioned and groaned , beginning to prepare himself for whatever dare Lucinda had in mind. 

"I dare you to drink this potion." Lucinda held out a vial that had a blue colored liquid in it. It seemed to be sparkling or perhaps it was just the light making it seem like that.

"If I turn into a girl or something, I swear-" "I'm 100% certain that it won't do that Zane." 

Zane narrowed his eyes, well eye, at the female as he tugged his mask down. He brought the vial to his mouth, tilting it and let the potion fall into his mouth. He swallowed and handed the empty vial to the female. 

A loud gasp caused Zane to instantly turn around to the source of the sound. "Zane! You have ears and a tail!" 

"Lucinda!" He growled and spun around to look at the witch. "It will only last until the night, don't worry." Lucinda told him.