1970s (9) - Julietta Luciano

Julietta was doing her practice dance routine in the drama studio. It was a late afternoon at school and she was practiving her routine all alone for the school dance contest. She was doing her moves in front of the mirrors not noticing the pair of eyes that were on her the whole time. Once she turned to the other side to stretch, she lost her breath "Oh... You scared me..."

Andreas smiled "I am sorry.... I brought you a drink... Its time for a break, dont you think..." He then walked to her.

Julietta smiled back "Thank you Andreas... You are always the gentleman..."

Andreas stood in front of her and handed her the drink. As she took the bottle, she asked "Arent you going to be in trouble for staying after school? Your father grounded you..."

Andreas shook his head " My punishment is over... I have no idea how my father changed his mind but he did... This morning when I went to his office to hand him my apology letter, he ripped it up like always but he said, I am forgiven... I think my mother spoke to him... They were actually talking to each other this morning and even my father took my mother out to watch a play...."

Julietta loved it when Andreas smiled. Recently she had rarely seen him happy. He looked so handsome as always but when he smiled, he was the most adorable. As she was admiring him, she found the bottle slipping away from her hand but of course when Andreas easily and effortlessly, with one kick, hit the bottle and the bottle ended up in her hand as though the bottle was a football.. Andreas had extraordinary coordination like his grandfather Papa Roberto who was an assassin wroking for the Rosarios... She was great in archery and shooting too. He did give her private lessons too that she loved.

Julietta rasied an eyebrow "How do you always recat so fast?"

Andreas chuckled "This is not fast..." He then reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Julietta "This is fast... Open it..."

Julietta looked at Andreas with questioning eyes and took the envelope "What is it?" She opened it. She the gasped as she saw the contents "Wow... So many tickets to see the Swan Lake Ballet for this weekend? How did you get one? They said, it was sold out within minutes after the ticket office opened..."

Andreas smiled "I am fast... When they opened the doors, I was there and sprinted to ticket office right before school. I got you so many so you can take whoever you want...My father reprimanded me for it when I went home for lunch... He said he would have asked his people to get me tickets.. But where is the fun in that? Besides I have been grounded for a month now... Now that I have freedom, I make the most of it... It felt like prison in my house..."

Julietta whispered "I am sorry..... How is your sister by the way? I dont come to see her because my parents told me doctors have ordered that she should not have too many visitors..."

Andreas took a deep breath "She is much better now... But doctors are being too careful... I think from next week they would give her permission to come to school... Or rather I hope.. She is getting bored too... She liked the chocolates you sent her yesterday... Thank you..."

Julietta replied "I cant wait to see her back in school. I miss practicing my routine all alone... She was my side kick... Can you get your parents to let her come with you to watch ballet with me?"

Andreas's heart skipped a beat "What? You want me to come? Thank you... I will ask my parents... But I wont hold my breath... I may not be able to come... We have guests coming over...."

Julietta rasied an eyebrow "Guests? Who are they?"

Andreas spoke "Relatives and allies from America..."

Julietta sighed "Great timing... I hope you can come... Bring them with you..."

Andreas's eyes widened "No way... They are not civilised guests... Americans dont have manners.."

Julietta smiled "You are my bodyguard... if your father said you cant come, then bring those guests...Come on Andreas... I dont judge you based on your family and friends..." Her tone became saddened "You dont judge me based on my family,...."

Andreas stated "I never judge you... Well your family are traditional like Rosarios... Its ok... I can understand why your family is not forgiving to whoever crosses them,... Its costly to Vitale..."

Julietta insisted "If I can help clear Vitale's girl's name, I would... But my grandfather is so angry with her.... I wouldnt dare say anything for now... Maybe one day... Whenever her name comes up, everyone is scary... I think Vitale should be careful with his secret... If my family find out Vitale likes that girl, there is blood.... They are not happy that Americans are giving her shelter... Vitale cant be caught taking sides..."

Andreas sighed "Vitale knows that.... Dont worry about him ... But let's not talk about business... Can I watch you dance.. I have missed you..."

Julietta nodded "I have missed you too.." She then leaned close and planted a kiss on Andreas's cheek making him take a shaky breath.

Andreas asked "Can I come to your house today?"

Julietta responded "Do you have to ask? My grandfather loves you..."

Andreas rolled his eyes "It didnt help my case when he kept messaging my father to let me come to your house.. My father doenst like anyone telling him what to do... He politely always refused and said I should be grounded.... Its lucky my father didnt start a fight...."

Julietta warned "Dont get into trouble then... Your father hasnt been grounding you before for so long... When you took sides with Pietro Rosario, it all happened..."

Andreas argued "I die for my mother in a heartbeat... You weren't there... You dont know what it was like... My father could hurt my mother if he killed Pietro Rosario... I had to help... I had to do something.... I wont do it for anyone else... I cant leave my mother's side..."

Julietta nodded "I understand... I just say be careful next time..."

Andreas spoke "You are sweet... You worry about me..."

Julietta nodded "No... I know you can handle it... Why would I worry for you? I just dont like it when you are grounded..."

Andreas put his hand on his heart "You missed me..."

Julietta nodded "Of course I did..." She the blushed and looked away and pointed to the grapmaphone in the room "Do you mind starting the music for me? i need to practice..."

Andreas nodded "Sure..." He then complied and turned on the music as he sat down and watched Julietta dance.