1970s (6) - Amethyst

Arturo walked into Ambrogio's office after he had questioned his son and his friends. He had asked them to go wait in the cars outside the club and now he wanted to have a word with Ambrogio.

Arturo cleared his throat "They told me to find you here in your office... So you are not slacking, playing cards with Cristofero then? My cousin Prortia says its all you do, playing cards and drinking with your buddy Cristofero when she is away at her parent's house..."

Ambrogio was standing in the corner of his office closing his eyes as he was towering over a gramaphone that was playing his favourite Frank Sinatra tune... He smiled and opened his eyes. He turned off the music and turned around. "Its good to see that you cared enough to drop by my office before you leave... So you are done questioning the poor kids? Times are changing Arturo. Let the kids have some fun... Our areas are safe and secure... You own every single house and business in your area and so do I... What is with your strict rules?..."

Arturo walked closer to Ambrogio "I dont think you answered my question... Did I ask you to interfere in my business?"

Ambrogio sighed and walked to his liquor cabinet "Do you want a drink?"

Arturo stated "No..."

Ambrogio stated "Too bad... I need one..."

Arturo looked around the office" Where is Cristofero?"

Ambrogio poured himself a drink " Probably smoking on the roof before he goes home to his wife... He is going back to America soon.. It seems like your collaboration with your wife's cousins has paid off... Francesco knows how to sort out other people's messes..."

Arturo stood behind Ambrogio "Of course you are more into creating messes.... Be careful how much mess you make next time... because it can get you killed... If anything had happened to my son in your territory, you would have had hell to pay.... The minute my son enters your turf, I would like to be informed from now on immediately... Tell your men I expect a phone call if my son is seen.. Your men must have seen him.. I want it reported to me directly...."

Ambrogio rolled his eyes as he turned around "What is wrong with you? Your son doesnt need all this protection.."

Arturo stated "Save your advice.. You are not a father yourself..."

Ambrogio took a sip from his drink and nodded "Sure.. I am not a father but my nephew Scorpious is as good as my son... Yet he is allowed to take risks and I dont sanction him for acting like a teenager as the ehad of the family .....Lay off the kid... You have now sent him down to sit in your car forcing him to wait and be tortured of anticipation about what you will do to him for his crimes.... Other parents let their kids be exposed to danger if they can handle it... Your son can kill all the people in this building with his eyes closed .... Your son is a half Rosario-half Agostini ... He has been trained by your wife's father, Roberto who is the best assassin who has ever lived.. You underestimate your son..."

Arturo shook his head "Mind your own business and drop the act.. You are no father figure to our nephew Scorpious... When I was questioning the children, I asked Scorpious about every detail of what had happened.. He told me everything. He is my sister Alicia's son and your brother Alessio's only child... So as much as your order to him matters, mine matters too. He told me about how his uncle Ambrogio has banned him from dating Tiziana ... You will take back your order Ambrogio because I overruled it with my order... Scorpious is permitted to see Tiziana because I allow it... I also take your order to Scorpious as an insult so watch your back?"

Ambrogio retorted "Woah... Hold on... An insult?"

Arturo nodded and spoke in a low and theratening tone "This is about what this gesture means.. I take it as a sign of disrespect and distrust... Tiziana is a Rosario...My Anna is a Rosario.. Her blood is sacred to me... You ban her blood from coming close to yours, I take it as an insult... I could easily and gladly boycott your businesses in Italy if you do not back off... if you carry on and keep insisting on banning Rosarios from interacting with your nephew and I find out, lets say i wont be your only problem... My Anna can also call up Francesco and he can join in the boycott on your American assets when I allow it... I never wanted this triple alliance between Rosarios, Agostinis and Voltolinis... O'Neil forced it down my throat... It was originally his genius idea that Francesco went along with... All I need is an excuse and I would come after you to finish the job I should have a long time ago.."