1970s- (5) - His Rosario Woman

Arturo was sitting on top floor of his mullet storey business headquarters in Milan behind his desk. He was drinking a glass of white wine with one hand and was flipping through pages and pages of reports from wall street. He was a shareholder in multiple business corporations. It was his routine to read reports before he went home. That day he was working late long past his usual time.

Just then he heard the door open. He looked up and saw his wife at the door. He smiled "I knew you would be coming to see me..."

Anna shook her head as she closed the door soundly "What time do you call this Arturo? Get changed and we go home now to have dinner... I even finished work early today so we can spend some time together." She then started walking towards his desk "Pack up your papers.. You are coming home and dont you dare bringing any work home..Do you ever see me bring any papers to mark at home? No. I always leave my work at the University where I do research and do lecturing part time... Even I dont bring home the reports of my business ventures home. Its all in my office in my office..."

Arturo smiled amused "I have had work to do my sweet cherry... Are you done with the rant?" He then stood up and walked to a nearby wardrobe.

Anna huffed as she followed him "Dont you dare turn your back on me?"

Arturo chuckled as he opened the wardrobe door "Honey, I am going to start getting changed... isnt that what you want?"

Anna sighed and leaned to his desk as she crossed her arms over her chest"Hurry. We need to pick our son up from Vitale's home..."

Arturo turned around and closed his wardrobe door as he started wearing his coat "He is studying with vitale. We can pick him up any time.. So it means we have some time to kill. Dont we?"

Anna rasied an eyebrow "No. We had some time to kill..... I was waiting for you to show up... You didn't... come now... We will pick up Andreas ... Andreas doesn't need to study very long. He knows his books by heart... I want us to have dinner as a family as often as possible... You make it possible if you bother to show up...," She then paused as she saw what Arturo pulled out of his pocket. it was a pair of keys..."

Anna asked "What is that?"

Arturo spoke "It is a set of keys to your new car. You can drive now but guards must be sitting with you and you are allowed to only drive this car... No other car but this one.. Its safety is the most enhanced..."

Anna got up from the desk "You let me drive now... Wow... Wait... Whats the catch? You took my car away a year ago and gave me a chauffer after I had an accident when someone hit my car from the back and hardly scratched it that wants even my fault.... What do you want in return.."

Arturo held the car keys in the air as he pretended to look hurt " What makes you think there is a catch this time?"

Anna approched Arturo slowly and then tried to grab the keys as she muttered "Because I know you..."

Arturo laughed and held the car keys up in the air where she couldnt reach making Anna sigh "What do you want?" She then put her hands on her hips waiting.

Arturo stated "Bribe me."

Anna was sounding annoyed "Name anything..." She wasnt thrilled at how Arturo declared victory always. Her husband ruled everything and anything under him. She had to obey him but she was the only one who could even negotiate with him. No one questioned him unless they were ready to face the consequences. Being the cousin of Francesco Rosario and being married to one of the most influential Italian criminal had meant that she could have anything she wanted... Of course all with Arturo's approval... She was happy with living with Arturo no matter how dominant and demanding he could be with his strict rules that made no sense to her... But sometimes she wished Arturo could be more softer. But her husband was a typical strict German-Italian with great love for her but his commitment to his rules. It was hard to make him laugh and she was the only one who could make him truly laugh.