New kid

Remember, in the previous chapter I posted a pic of how Naruto will be looking this chapter. This is how Ino and all the other girls will be looking this chapter and a few others.

And this is my new OC

He looks like Naruto for a reason

He looks like Naruto for a reason. They're not related in any way.
This is info.

Name:Yoshiro
Age: 23
Gender: male
Element: None
Kekei genkai: he has the ability to create weapons out of thin air, teleport anywhere, teleport someone with him if someone is making body contact with him and create anything within his imagination.
Likes: protecting those he care about, training and creating new things.
Dislikes: when a friend dies and everything else that's note in the liking list.
Back story: Yoshiro is a neglected kid since a baby, even if he helped people they always treated him like trash. He doesn't have a tailed beast inside him nor a demon. They treated him like this because of his gift. The gift to create anything within his imagination.

Enjoy!

"Today is a new day, new life, village, and new friends... Hopefully." Yoshiro thought to himself. Yoshiro went outside and said bye to the few people that treated him like a human being. After that was done he teleported to the front gates from Konoha. The guards didn't see him but got scared when he said hello, eventually they calmed down and escorted Yoshiro to the hokage tower. Once they arrived the hokage greeted Yoshiro. "Ummmm, Yoshiro I have to tell you something... I have no apartments for you, and the only way you can live here is if you live with a girl." She said. "Ok, as long as I'm here, it's ok with me... Does the girl know?" Yoshiro asked as tsunade nodded. "We're going to have our own room right?" Yoshiro asked as tsunade shook her head twice. "Damn, whatever... As long as I'm here, I'm good." Yoshiro added. "So where's the house?" Yoshiro asked. "Follow me." Tsunade told Yoshiro. He did as told and they entered the house, they entered his new room and tsunade spoke. "Yoshiro, meet Ino." Tsunade said. "Hello." Yoshiro said as he gave Ino a warm smile. "Hi." Ino responded. "Can I speak with tsunade for a second?" Yoshiro asked as Ino nodded and walked out of the room. "There's only one bed! I thought we would be roommates, not bedmates!" Yoshiro said with an angry tone. "Well I'm sorry but that's the way it is." Tsunade stated. "Is everything ok?" Ino asked as she came slowly through the door. "Yeah, thanks... I was just leaving, you two should get some sleep." Tsunade said making Ino have a red tint in her cheeks. "Ummm, I like sleeping in the inner side, I like touching the wall." Ino explained. "Ok let me go change" Yoshiro said as he left the room. He took off his shirt and replaced his ninja pants to some saggy shorts. He came in to see Ino with panties only putting down her long shirt. "*gasp*" Ino gasped in reaction of him looking at her with no pants and her looking at him shirtless. "I'm so sorry, I should of knocked. I've never had a roommate before." Yoshiro explained. "It's ok" Ino added. Yoshiro  laid on the bed and noticed Ino didn't have a braw. He turned his body to the door and looked at it for at least thirty minutes. He looked back and saw Ino looking at him. "Why were you looking at the door for that long?" She asked. "I don't know, I tried to go to sleep like that so I wouldn't touch you while sleeping or something." Yoshiro responded. "Oh ok. Good night." Ino said. "Good night." Yoshiro responded. They went to sleep and in the next morning Ino woke up first and saw a peaceful sleeping Yoshiro. She didn't want to wake him up so she tried to balance herself to the other side of the bed without touching Yoshiro but failed. She landed her butt on Yoshiro's abs and Yoshiro woke up breathing heavily and made Ino fall to side, but Yoshiro reacted quickly and fell with her and grabbed her by the waist. Once they landed Ino was on top of Yoshiro and Yoshiro was holding her waist. "*clears throat*" Ino's father entered the room as they were both breathing heavily. "Dad it's not what it looks like. I almost fell of the bed but Yoshiro caught me before I hit the ground." Ino explained. "And why is he holding your waist?" Ino's father asked. "That was a mistake... I'm going to leave." Yoshiro said as he left the room and then house. When he exit the house he ran away from Ino and her father. He found an alley way and entered once he knew no one could see him, he teleported to his old house to hear people calling his name. Once they found him he made his favorite and deadliest sword. 

That's his sword

That's his sword.

He managed to kill everyone trying to kill him. But he got stabbed more than ten times, the last person was the hardest. Once he killed him, the person dropped a book. The tittle of the book was "the bingo book". He looked inside the book to see his information and a picture of him. He read that he had bounty of five million dollars. He got light headed and teleported to Ino's house on her room and fainted in front of her. She noticed he was stabbed many times so she called her parents and they all took him to the hospital. A few days passed and Yoshiro woke up looking at a white ceiling. "Where am I?" Yoshiro asked himself. He looked to the side to see a empty chair, he looked to the other side to realize he was in a hospital. He then realized he had a roommate. It was a girl. "Who are you?" Yoshiro asked the girl. "My name is-"

Ok guys. I'm sorry for the ending, but I don't know who's going to be my OC's girlfriend. You guys will decide who's going to be the girl in the other bed. It can be the following.

Anyone from the Naruto generation. That means. Sakura, temari, tenten and all those girls. It can be from any village, just in the Naruto generation. Or I can just make another OC to be his pair. You guys decide.
If the girl is from Naruto, comment her name. If you want an OC comment "OC"