Can't be Saved

"Crystal. My name is Crystal Amika."

Ally stared in disbelief. She climbed on top of "Nightshade" who said her real name was Crystal. She grabbed her face and stared into her purple eyes.

"No no no... It can't be..." Ally thought still staring into her eyes. "It's been so long... But... I miss her...I really do... I still love her."

"Uh, Ally? Are you alright-" But Ally kissed her before she could finish.

"Crystal! Is it really you? After all these years?" Ally happily screamed.

"What?" She said.

"It's me! Ally! We used to be best friends!"

"I remember dating a girl named Ally... But it's been so long since I've seen her-" Crystal looked up at Ally and there was a long silence. "HOLY SHIT."

Crystal got out of bed, put her clothes on and left the room. When Ally followed her, she noticed she was pacing around the living room, stammering,

"No no no no no... This isn't right. This can't be happening."

Then she ran back into the bedroom, took Ally's stuff, threw it at her feet and yelled,

"GET OUT!"

"C-Crystal, what?" Ally whimpered.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! AND I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY HOUSE! GET OUT!"

"C-Crystal, no. I've c-changed." Ally stammered.

"Oh you've changed all right! Changed my life into a living hell! My blue eyes changed to purple because of all the tears I've cried over you! I cried so much that my tears became bloody! The red blood mixed with my blue eyes and changed them purple!"

"Crystal I'm sorry! Please listen to me!"

"NO! You've done enough, just get out! YOU ARE THE REASON I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE ANYMORE!! I TRIED GETTING OVER YOU BUT I COULDN'T! I STILL LOVE YOU BUT I ATTEMPTED SUICIDE OVER YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER COME BACK!"

They were both crying now. Crystal had just gotten over Ally but she was the only person she had truly loved and trusted with her life. Ally wanted Crystal back. Ally grabbed her hand, and said

"I'm sorry! Please, let me explain myself to you! I know I've been a bitch-" but Crystal jerked her hand free and yelled,

"Fine, if you won't leave I will!"

After the past years, Crystal has tried dating other girls. But she always ended up breaking up with them, because deep inside herself, she needed Ally. She was depressed without Ally, and the fact that Ally only cared about someone she could never have. Crystal slit her wrists a few months ago, but it didn't kill her, not like she wanted.
Now that Ally was back, she wanted her now more than ever. But she knows Ally didn't change. She ended their friendship, and broke Crystal. Crystal knew if she got back together with Ally, she'd probably just break her again. Ally on the other hand, wanted to tell Crystal everything she feels, but is also trying not to, because she looks like she doesn't care anymore.

"Oh my god.... I've treated her like a piece of shit... No wonder she hates me... I have to tell her how sorry I am." Ally thought and ran after Crystal.

Crystal ran outside and crossed the busy street, with Ally trying to catch up. She stopped in the street and yelled,

"Crystal I still love you, and I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything! Do you still care about me? At least a little?"

Then there was a car horn. Ally looked up to see a car heading straight for her.

"I deserve this..." She thought and braced for the impact.

Before the car was about a foot away from her, she forcefully fell to the ground. The car didn't hit her. The car hit Crystal. Crystal pushed Ally out of the way, and saved her life. She still cared about her. Ally heard a loud screech, and a very loud THUD. Ally opened her eyes. To her surprise, she wasn't dead. She looked around, only to see a car stopped in the middle or the road, with a small dent dripping with blood, and underneath it, was Crystal. She laid motionless on the pavement. Ally got up and ran to her.

"CRYSTAL!" She screamed and grabbed her hand. "PLEASE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!"

Crystal moved one of her fingers. She was alive.

"It's going to be okay. The ambulance is coming."

"A-A-Ally... S-stop, saying th-that." Crystal stuttered. "How c-c-can you s-sat it's going t-t-to be o-okay when it's a-already not."

"Crystal let me explain."

"JUST GET AWAY FR-" Then she coughed up blood onto the road before she could finish. "If you really love me, you have to show me. You already broke my heart once. And I hate you!!! I hate you so much!! Not for breaking up with me, I hate you for making me love you so much!" Then she started seizing.

Then the ambulance came. Two guys ran over to Crystal and stuck her with a few needles to stop the seizing, then Carried out a stretcher and put Crystal onto it, while Ally told another few police men what happened. Ally rode along in the ambulance and a few minutes later, they were at the hospital. Ally waited in the waiting room while Crystal went through an operation to sew up her wounds and make sure she didn't have brain damage. An hour later, Ally was still waiting in the waiting room when a doctor approached her.

"Excuse me, are you Ally?" He said.

"Yes. How is she?"

"The surgery was successful-"

"OH THANK GOD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Ally cut him off and hugged him.

"A-Ally..." His eyes were glassy.

"What? She's ok, right? You fixed her wounds and checked for brain damage right?"

"Yes.... But...."

"What happened?!? TELL ME!"

"Ally... While we fixed her up, she had a seizure during surgery, which is very rare and extremely harmful. We tried to fix it, but, the seizure indicated that she is brain damaged. Her body shut down as she got hit by the car, and during surgery, her body reacted like it didn't want to get better. Almost suicidal, like she was stopping her body from getting better. Ally... the accident... Well... Basically it affected her brain... Crystal couldn't and can't be saved...What I'm saying is....she's......" He paused to wipe a tear from his cheek. "Brain dead."