Going Back

Last day of winter break. Ally and Crystal snuck out of their houses to go see the movie "Star Wars Rogue One"
Ally and Crystal sat in a two seater chair and waited for the movie to start.

"Do your parents know you snuck out?" Crystal asked Ally.

"They get home from work around seven.... I think." Ally replied.

"Mine don't care." Crystal said. "They'd let me rob a bank if I wanted to."

The theatre became dark, and the movie began. Like always, Ally and Crystal cuddled in each other's arms as they watched the movie. Ally picked up Crystal's hand and kissed it real quietly, and Crystal blushed as she once again heard Ally's heart beat beating in her ears as she laid her head on Ally's chest.

Halfway through the movie, Crystal fell asleep in Ally's arms, because she was so comfortable. Ally didn't move. It was a little uncomfortable for Ally because Crystal was squishing her hand, yet she still didn't move. She rubbed Crystal's back and her hair as she watched the movie.

When the movie was over, Crystal's eyelids fluttered open.

"Where am I?" She whispered and looked up at Ally.

"It's over." Ally said.

Crystal looked up at the screen.

"Shit! I missed the whole movie! Why didn't you wake me?" Crystal asked.

Ally blushed and said "you looked so cute when you were sleeping."

Crystal smiled at Ally's remark and they walked out of the theatre together holding hands. Crystal walked Ally home in the dark, and it was 7:30, so her parents were home.

"Thanks for coming to the movie with me, and sorry I fell asleep." Crystal said.

"It's fine. It was fun though. I'll text you, bye!" Ally said as she went into the house.

"Bye!"

"I hope her parents aren't mad at her." Crystal thought to herself.

Then she began walking home, when she heard something behind her. She whipped her head around but saw nothing.

"Just a cat or something." She thought and kept walking.

Then she heard something again. It sounded like footsteps right behind her.

"Who's there?" Crystal asked. "Pft, I'm just tired."

Then something grabbed her and shoved her into a dark Alleyway behind an abandoned building. She tried to scream but there was tape on her mouth and her arms and legs were tied up. She had no idea how that happened. Then a figure in a black hoodie appeared and said

"We're gonna play a little game, Missy. And you're gonna like it. Here's what we're gonna do. If you move, I'll kill you."

Then he approached her with a knife, and slashed her arm so she knew he wasn't kidding. Blood trickled down her arm as she held in screams of pain. The hooded figure approached her and said

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be wandering the streets without an escort. So I can be your escort, and it's my job to escort you and I to have some fun."

Crystal was freaking out. She didn't know what to do. So she formed a plan as he started to undress her.

She stopped struggling, looked at him suggestively and winked.

He winked back, and took the tape off her mouth, and the ties around her arms and legs, saying

"If you scream, I'll slit your throat."