Crystal the Slut~Ally the Criminal

Morning. That meant one thing. School. Crystal rubbed her eyes, and sleepily got out of bed. She threw on a black, ripped crop top, black fishnet gloves and black skinny jeans. She applied black lipstick, black eyeshadow and mascara, her everyday makeup routine and tied a black choker around her neck. A speck of excitement arose from Crystal as she put on the choker thinking about Ally and their kiss. She admired herself in the mirror, thinking about Ally. She loves her, wondering if Ally likes her too.

 She loves her, wondering if Ally likes her too

Hopefully I look good today... At least I hope my friends think I look good today." Crystal thought to herself as she braided a price of her hair, put a hair clip in the back of her hair and then let the rest of her blond highlights drape down over her shoulders.

She turned on her radio to her favorite radio station and danced to the music as she got ready for school, not having a care in the world.

After getting ready for school, she jumped into her car and was drove to school, thinking to herself,

"Not gonna let anyone bring me down today. It's a new week. Not even Tyler, no matter how sad it makes me. Today is a new day. New me."

Ally's House

Ally squinted at her alarm clock.

"Nooooo, I don't want to get up. No school for me." Ally thought.

She slammed a hand into her alarm clock and pinched a finger.

"Damn that hurt!" Ally thought as she got out of bed.

She threw on an off white colored tank top with a maroon hoodie over it. She straightened her short brown hair, and wore blue jeans. Ally quivered when she thought about Crystal, remembering the kiss they shared.

 Ally quivered when she thought about Crystal, remembering the kiss they shared

Ally realized she slept in, and only had ten minutes before the bus came. She scrambled about her house, mouth full of cereal and toothbrush in hand. She thought she was ready to head out the door, but her eyes scanned her room making sure she had everything for school. Her eyes stopped at her bedside table. Math Homework. It sat on the table, incomplete. Not even started.