The Greatest Night of my Life

It was the beginning of winter break. Ally and Crystal wanted to hang out together during the week, and all they've been doing was texting each other the past two hours.

"I love talking to you." Crystal said.

"Same. We can talk for hours, and not give a crap." Ally said back.

"Yeah, it's awesome."

"Anyways, want to come sleepover at my house tonight? If it's ok with your mom?"

"Yeah my parents don't care. What time should I come over?"

"Doesn't matter, as long as you come. I want to see you."

"I want to see you too." Crystal blushed as she texted Ally.

Anytime Crystal saw that she got a text from Ally, her heart would skip a beat, and she would get butterflies in her stomach. Think of it like getting a text from your crush, that's how it felt.

"I should probably walk Amber before I leave. I'll come to your house around 6!"

"Ok bye!"

Crystal and Amber walked to the park and sat on the bench that she and Ally had sat on a few days ago. Crystal smiled. She knew Ally loved her, and Crystal loved her too. Crystal though about Ally. Her humor, her laugh, her beauty, and their friendship. It wasn't like any other. At the same time she had a best friend and the love of her life. Crystal was the happiest person in the world, because Ally had made her the happiest person in the world. She took out her phone and stared at the wallpaper, a selfie of her and Ally. She held the phone to her chest singing,

"I love everything you do. When you call me fucking dumb, for the stupid shit I do. I wanna ride my bike with you. Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you. I'll pull them off for you." (Melanie Martinez Training Wheels)

Meanwhile, Ally was at her house, singing the exact same song, and looking at all the photos on her phone of her and Crystal.

"My one and only." Ally said out loud.

Ally decided to clean her room since Crystal was coming over. After she was done organizing and picking up, she looked at all the pictures of her and Ally on her dresser. Selfies, drawings, you name it. Ally picked up her favorite one and tenderly held it to her chest. It was a selfie of her and Crystal with the sunset behind them. Crystal's smile warmed Ally's heart. Under the picture it said "To my best friend... Ally, you make me happy everyday. Stay in my life forever, because if you weren't in my life, it wouldn't be worth living. I love you more than life itself. Don't ever forget that, bestie."

Ally put the picture back down and smiled. She couldn't wait for Crystal to come over.

At Ally's House...

Crystal rang Ally's doorbell. Ally answered the door and greeted Crystal with a smile. Crystal wore a green tank top and black ripped jeans. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and her black cat eyeliner made her blue eyes look really pretty. Ally wore an orange anime t-shirt, a pink hoodie over it and jeans. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she had a flower beret clipped into it.

"Is this a date?" Crystal asked as she saw Ally eyeing  her.

"Do you want it to be?" Ally asked and blushed slightly.

"As long as you're here with me, I don't care." Crystal said and gave Ally a warm loving smile.

Ally let Crystal put her stuff down and they went up to Ally's room. The smell of popcorn filled the room, and Return of House of the Dead was on the TV with two controllers next to it. Ally smiled at Crystal.