Forgotten

A few months later, they were almost done with high school, and their exams were coming up. What happened over the past 5 months...Everything has changed between Ally and Crystal. They are growing apart. Crystal has been rapidly trying to fix it, while Ally doesn't seem to care. All she has been doing was going to Sean's house and ditching the rest of the world. Crystal texts and calls Ally, inviting her over, or just talking, but she doesn't respond, or talk to her at school either. She finally texted Crystal, only asking her to screenshot a picture of Sean for her.

"Why?" Crystal texted.
"Because he is awesome." Ally replied.
"Ally, no."
"Why?"
"Ally I'm not screenshotting another person to the person I love!"
"Uhg you never hang around anymore."
"What?"
"We have grown apart."
"You think that's my fault?"
"Well you never talk to me or anything."
"ALLY I TEXT YOU EVERYDAY! U NEVER RESPOND BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IT A PERSON YOU WILL NEVER HAVE! WHY CANT YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE STUDY BUDDIES FOR ANIMATION EXCEL ACADEMY! I KEEP INVITING YOU OVER TO STUDY WITH ME BUT YOU NEVER RESPOND!"
"I can't do this anymore..."
"Ally like I promised, I will always love you but I want you to love me more than you love a person you will never have. You're my best friend and I love you more than anything."
"Well what if I don't feel the same?"
Crystal's heart sank into a pit of despair.
"What?"
"Sean is my best friend and it's hard being in love with him."
"What?"
"Crystal you've grown apart from me."
"ALLY YOU ARE THE ONE WHO-"
"JUST STOP!"
"Ally-"
"No, Crystal. I think we should break up. I think it's for the best."

Crystal didn't cry. She couldn't. She knew if she did, it would kill her. She would lose too much water, get dehydrated and die.

"We are still best friends, right?"
"Ok."
"Ally I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"For not being as good as Sean."
"You're still my bestie and that's all I need."
"Ok... Don't forget to study for Animation Excel Academy."
"I won't. Good luck on the exam."
"Same to you."

Ally didn't cry. She forgot. Forgot about everything, every promise they have made. It didn't matter. All that mattered to her was Sean.

Crystal was sad, but also happy that Ally would always be her bestie. Even if she was with someone else, she would support her no matter how much she wanted to commit suicide every time Ally talked about Sean. Crystal decided to work on her studies for now, and push her emotions deep down inside her self, so she couldn't find them. Ever.

Time Lapse

The day of the exam arrived. Crystal was shaking she was so nervous. This was her dream school, and her dream career was at stake. She needed at lease a 90 on this exam to get into Animation Excel Academy. Ally sat behind her, confident that she would make it in. But Ally was sad. Sean wasn't applying for Animation Excel Academy, he was taking an exam for something Ally hated, Singing. Sean was applying for this fancy school called Swan Sing Academy, where he would teach people to sing and play instruments. Ally really wanted to be an animator, but she wanted Sean too.

"Ok class, you may begin. Good luck." The teacher said.

Crystal nervously picked up her pencil and began reading and filling out the answers, trying to remember every inch of studying she did.

Ally stared blankly at the paper and then started filling in the answers happily.

2 Hours Later, everyone was done taking the test. Crystal met up with Ally.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"I have no idea... How'd you do?" Ally asked.