Shane x alexa x barion

-OfficBasicBxtch

Alexa pov

I groaned loudly as I noticed that Shane had left me to fend for myself yet again.
Shane had left me at yet anther signing. Where has he gone? No one really knows.
"Hey Nikki have you seen Shane?" I asked looking over at her as she signed a little girls notebook.
"Yea he left like twenty minutes ago....." she trailed off after that causing me to look at her.
"And?" I asked smiling up at the girl as she stopped in front of me.
"You deserved to be woman's champion." The little girl said causing me to smile brightly.
"Thanks sweetie." I said signing her notebook before leaning across the table to give her a hug.
       The little girl walked away as I cut my eyes to look back at Nikki, "okay Nikki, what was you going to say?" I asked throwing my dipped dyed hair over my shoulder.
     "Alexa you really don't wanna know." Nikki said and I rolled my eyes at her.
     "I'm a strong woman Nikki." I said signing anther magazine as a boy walked by me, obviously more interest in the man beside me, john cena, than me.
      "Fine, you really wanna know?" Nikki asked and I nodded as I looked at her.
      "Yes."
      "Shane walked out with-" Nikki looked around before leaning in and whispering in my ear, "-Summer Rae."
      My blood started to boil as I heard that whores name come out of Nikki's mouth.
     "He promised me that he wouldn't cheat on me with her." I growled looking at the line of people, seeing that there was about fifteen people left.
     "I'm sorry Lexa." Nikki said rubbing my shoulder before looking back at a teenage girl who was giving her a letter and chocolate.
     "She will pay." I mumbled to myself as the girl looked at me.
     "You and Shane are relationship goals Alexa." The girl said gushing about how we were perfect together.
     "Awe thanks." I said forcing a smile as I signed her paper before giving her a hug.
     The line finally came to an end and I got up, "Nikki I'll see you later, I have business to attend to." I said feeling my anger turn into tears as I pushed by her.
     I opened the door and slammed it behind me as I rushed to Shane's locker room.
     "Alexa, what's wrong?" An all to familiar voice said causing me to turn around.
     "You were right Baron, he cheated on me." I said feeling a tear fall down my face.
     "He'll pay Alexa." Baron said pulling me into a hug, "who did he cheat on you with?" Baron added a few seconds later.
      "Summer Rae." I said sniffling as I dried my tears up, "Im gonna go read her off of him and beat her." I said letting go of Baron as I opened Shane's door.
      Shane laid down on the couch with Summer on top of him, both of their heads turned my way, "Alexa this is not what it looks like." Shane exclaimed.
      "So your not having sex with summer therefore cheating on me?" I asked walking forward, grabbing Summer's arm and jerking her off of Shane.
     I threw summer to the ground before kicking her in the side, I pulled her up by the hair and smiled wickedly at her, "you can have him Summer! You can have my second hand trash." I growled and threw her head on the ground.
      I walked out of the room and smiled at Baron, "you wanna go get some drinks?" I asked him as he grabbed my hand.
     "I would love to." He said kissing my temple before we walked out of the arena, to a near by bar.