Randy ortan

(Wattpad is being stupid and won't let me tag you but you know who you are) 

Randy ortan

"Hunter I'm a big girl I can handled my self if I see him." I said to me older brother as he held his world heavyweight championship belt.

"I just don't want my sister crying in her first night in wwe." Hunter said handing me my jacket that matched my ring gear and I walked out of the door.

I walked down the hallway my head held high as everyone ether waved at me or glared.

"Hey (name) wait up." I heard a voice say and I turned around to see the one and only Randy ortan.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway and waited for my friend. "Hey Randy." I said hugging him before walking again.

"Soo I heard that you were out new diva." He said waving at Steph as we walked past her.

"Yea I'm cutting a promo in a second. Do you want to join?" I asked flipping my hair over my shoulder and turning around to face him.

"Sure, will Hunter be happy with that?" Randy asked and I laughed.

"My brother only cares about my ex, Sheamus." I said and Randy stood beside me as jojo walked over to us with a microphone.

"Hello (name) Randy. (Name) with your recent spilt with sheamus still hanging over WWE what are you gonna do now?" She asked and I opened my mouth about to say my lines when Randy grabbed me and kissed me.

"(Name) will you be my girlfriend?" Randy asked when we pulled away and I looked at him shocked before smiling.

"Yes. Yes i would love to." I said and Randy wrapped his arm around my waist before I told jojo what I was gonna do.