Noam dar x reader

AliceCamacho1997

"Hey Noam." I said walking into his locker room.
He was zipping his jacket up before he turned around and looked at me, "hey babe."
He pulled me in for a short kiss before turning back to the mirror, "your gonna tag team with me tonight right?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist as he fixes his hair.
"Yea, I wouldn't miss tag teaming with you for the world." He said leaning in to my touch as I started to play with the hem of his jacket.
"I got you some clothes for tonight." He said his accent thick and strong as I let go of his waist.
     He walked over to his bag and pulled out a galaxy shirt, shorts, and converse.
    He turned around and handed them to me with a huge smile on his face, "we can twin." He said as I kissed his cheek.
    "Turn around so I can change." I said blushing at the thought of Noam seeing naked.
      He turned around, running his fingers through his fixed hair, messing it up a little.
     I quickly took off my cloths before putting on the galaxy ones, "you know Noam the people that were going against tonight are getting married in a days."
     "I didn't even know that Chris Jericho and Charlotte were getting married." Noam said turning around as I tied my shoes.
     "Yea, she wants me to be her brides maid." I said leaning my head on Noam's shoulder as he set beside me.
      "Did you say yes?" He asked looking down at his phone, that he had turned away from me.
      "Well yes." I said as I leaned over to see what he was doing on his phone, "what are you doing?"
     "It's time for our match." He said not even answering my question as he pulled me up and lead me to the gorilla.
      "Oh okay." I said following behind him as thoughts swirled through my head.
      What if Noam was cheating and that why me won't let me see his phone? Nah, he wouldn't do that, he loves me.
    Or does he?
    I was brought out of my thoughts once we reached the gorilla, "Noam and  (name) you will be going out first." Stephanie McMahon said nodding to the music person.
     A mix between mine and Noam's music come on a second later.
     We walked out hand in hand before I let his go to skip down to the ring. Slapping peoples hand as I went by.
     Once I got to the ring, I hopped on the apron and flipped over the ropes(like the Bella's do). As I flipped, Noam for in the ring. Once we were both in the ring, he grabbed a microphone causing me to look at him.
     We weren't supposed to do a promo, what was he doing?
      My question was answered as Noam turned to me, a box in his hand, "(name) we've been dating for a year now and we've been through so much together. You've won the woman's championship twice, I've joined wwe. We were there for each other through all of this. The ups and down of being in the wrestling company. I love you (name) and I'm going to show you this by doing something very special." Noam said getting down on one knee as I covered my mouth.
     "So, (name) will you marry me?" He asked and I nodded before throwing my arms over his shoulders.
     "Yes." I said as he dropped the microphone.
    He put the ring on my finger before pulling me into a soft kiss.
     A couple months later, we got married and now he's the cruiser weight champion and I'm the women's champion.