Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss

NataliexPaige

                           King and Queen

                           Alexa bliss pov
        I walked nervously backstage, twirling my hair around my finger. Today was mine and Randy's first date. He was taking me to a fancy restaurant and than we were going to dance.
     I was wearing a flowing black dress and my blond, red dip dyed hair was in perfect curls cascading down my shoulders.
     "Hey lexa sorry for taking so long." Randy said walking out of his locker room in a nice black suit.
    "It's okay." I said smiling as he held out his hand.
     We intertwined our fingers before walking out of the arena. Once we reached, Randy's truck he helped me inside before closing the door.
     "Thanks love." I said before realizing what come out of my mouth. I blushed brightly before turning my face away from him.
     "Your welcome babe." Randy said causing me to blush even brighter.
       Randy got in the drivers seat and turned the truck on, Memphis May Fire blared through the car causing me to giggle.
      "You know this music suits you." I said smiling as I looked over to him as he turned the music down.  
     "Your smile suits you." He said smirking as I blushed again, "your blush suits you too."
      "Thanks, you know your not as bad as some of the divas said you would be." I said looking out the window, waiting for a reply.
     "Who said something about me?" He asked and I smirked, knowing I had got his attention.
      "Just Nikki and Nattie said you were a bad boy." I said smirking over at him as he raised an eyebrow.
    "Did they know?" He asked taking his hand off of the wheel to lace his fingers around mine.
       "They did." I said before noticing that we were pulling in to a the restaurant.
     "Wait your taking me to Burger King?" I asked looking out the window at the Burger King sign.
     "I am." He said turning off the truck as I set their shocked.
     "But you said wear a fancy dress." I said looking at my dress before looking up at him.
      "And?" He asked turning toward me.
      "And we're at Burger King! I'm to dressed up for this!" I said glancing down, again, my dress.
     "Just think we'll look like a king and queen dressed up like this is Burger King." Randy said getting out before closing his door.
      We'll look like a king and queen. That was his exact words. He is the king I'm the queen. He's my king and I'm his queen.
       I smiled at the thought as he opened my door, "what's that smile for?" He asked helping me out of the truck, closing the door behind him.
     "Just you." I said as we walked in to the restaurant.
      We ordered our food and was set down in under five minutes, "At least here we don't have to wait hours for our food." Randy said causing me to laugh lightly.
      "That's true." I said stuffing a fry in my mouth.
      "So, I was talking to Shane and I heard that you were going to be the next woman's champion." Randy said causing me to look up at him.
      "And your gonna be the next tag team champion." I said.
      "Well, I think WWE isn't ready for us." Randy said before adding, "We can be a power couple in and out of the ring." He said causing me to blush.
      "You want to know a secret Randy?" I asked getting brace all of a sudden.
     "What?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
     "I love you." I said and he looked me before a smile appeared on his face.
     "And I love you to Alexa." He said leaning across the table, kissing me softly.
    This was a start to a beautiful, blossoming relationship.