King Barrett

megan_brew123
                  "Are we there yet?" I asked as I glanced up at Wade, who only smiled.
              "Where almost there." He said and I groaned.
               "This takes to long." I said and he laughed.
                "We're just going to the park that's ten minutes down the road." Wade said and laughed even more.
                 "And?" I said raising an eyebrow at the English man.
               "Oh nothing." He said and I smiled kissing his cheek.
                "Oh my lord were finally here." I said opening the door before Wade had even parked.
                 "Get back here!" Wade yelled as I ran down the track.
                 "I beat you $200 I can out run you." I said running on not letting Wade catch up.
                 "Your to cute!" He said and sprinted toward me. About thirty seconds later he had caught up to me.
               Once he had reached me he pulled me into him and gave me a hug. "What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled away. He smiles up at me and got down on one knee.
               "(Name) will you please marry me?" Wade asked and I stared at him.
               "Yes!" I said and he slipped the ring on my finger before pulling me into a kiss.
                "I love you."
                  "Love you too." I said and sprinted away reaching the finish line before he even knew what was going on.