Chapter 32: "But only for Chipotle."

AN: Wooh. Here comes a doosey chapter. You better have some time on your hands. 

Greta POV-

"Hey, Greta...wakey, wakey, Sleeping Beauty." A deep yet soft voice pulled me out of my dreamless car slumber. A blinding yellow light temporarily penetrated my sight and gave me a slight headache.

I didn't even realize it but my mouth was currently drooling on James's shoulder and being the gentleman he was, let me do so for the entirety of the car ride to Juliet's house/mansion.

A hand rubbed my shoulder awake, and I looked up to see the gentleman himself, smiling down at me.

"Oh-. Let me just- ah, here we go." I spoke quietly and wiped the drool off James's expensive dress coat.

"You drool a lot when you sleep." He teased, as he unbuckled himself out of his seat in the back. Lawrence's seat was folded over for an easier route out of the car. I could hear more muffled voices and the sounds of car doors shutting as everyone vacated the vehicles. A little slower, I unbuckled my seatbelt. Those kids really tire me out. I used to rough around with Samuel, too, before I left them for a while and the two of us grew older.

Getting out after James, my vision came back to preference as I looked up at the big house we were staying in. Juliet and Tony basically got this handed down to them by Tony's parents after they moved to a more secluded private island. If I remembered correctly, there were about five bedrooms but accommodations could easily be made with all the space they had in the house. Three bathrooms, a 'man-cave' (where ironically I hung out at the most), and a kitchen-living room area. Of course, there was a grand dining hall but even that was the smallest room in the house and it was the size of a grand hall in a castle.

The huge dark door to the house was open, as James and I stepped onto the concrete porch which was lit up by two lights on both sides of it.

"Come on in, guys." Juliet's sleepy tone welcomed us in. How James looked so awake was a mystery. How many late nights has this man had? It was two-o-clock in the morning. "You can take your shoes off right here." She directed us. As we walked in, a bright chandelier hung over our heads. Samuel, Cameron, and Frederick were sulking up the stairs that lead to the upper floor. The whole living room was in front of the entry way that held a little coat hanger and a big mirror to the right of the door, was wide open except for a walkway up by the ceiling that connected two sides of the upper level together.

"Samster, Camaro, and Freddie boy are all sleeping in one room." Tony explained. "Jackson and Sarah, you fellas can share Samuel's room."

He pointed to a hall that wasn't lit up right by the entry way. Samuel's door, however, was strung with lights and police tape. Classy, Sam. Jackson and Sarah smiled at each other and slowly meandered to the angsty yet rebellious teen's room.

"Jane, you'll take Cameron's room right?" Juliet asked her sister, who was half-way passed out on Lawrence who was caressing his youngest daughter. The two were always close. She was, and still is, a daddy's girl.

"Sure..." She mumbled, and sleepily grabbed her two purple suitcases, one in each hand, and rolled them away, towards his cute little dinosaur room (if Cameron's room was still dinosaur themed. I haven't been here in a while).

"Hey mama, you and dad want our room? We can stay in one of the guest rooms." Juliet offered. Lawrence shook his head.

"No, we'll take the guest room. You guys are hosting Thanksgiving." He declined politely, taking Maurice and his bags and walking to the downstairs which was where the 'man-cave' was and the other bathrooms.